RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Title Image Shop II [CLOSED]

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
Could I get a title that says Saviour Bandits in small-ish letters in the bottom left corner, with the image that of a thief?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
They're gonna need a bigger explanation than that...
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
Not really....it seems pretty self-explanatory, I'm not very picky. A thief with lettering in the bottom left that says Saviour Bandits.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Not really....it seems pretty self-explanatory, I'm not very picky. A thief with lettering in the bottom left that says Saviour Bandits.

Based on what you said, here you go:

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
LOL. Clip art ftw. I doubt he'll like it though XP
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

Why, he just siad a thief in the middle, and the words Saviour Bandits in the bottom left corner. I did exactly what he said.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Why, he just siad a thief in the middle, and the words Saviour Bandits in the bottom left corner. I did exactly what he said.

lol...  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
They're gonna need a bigger explanation than that...

That's exactly what I meant :D
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
That made me laugh.... Scrolled down and saw that image, I was in stitches.... Even the font is funny....

venn177   - What Bandit Battler image from RPG Maker XP would you like on the title screen, and What font...

The background you could have some thing like a Prision, a treasure trove, a Pirate ship.... You could make this title make people want to play your game....

Invest some time in the idea and I am sure it will get made for you.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

Based on what you said, here you go:

;8 That's funny. Maybe that made him sad?  ;8  ;9
Can't help but laugh when you read the whole story.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I just made that title screen so he would give a better explanation.

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
I would give a better explanation but I put that in my game, and I can't stop laughing.

Rep:
Level 88
I was just wondering if anyone was working on my title? (Top of page 5)
Games in progress:
Tome of Arastovia: 7% complete at 2 hours of gametime

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I would give a better explanation but I put that in my game, and I can't stop laughing.

I hope it's a novelty game...
And I'm wondering if that was a joke...  :-\

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
hello. i need a title screen plz. its for a short game im making. but anyways heres what i needa
Image:
Spoiler for:

one of these guys plz but i want it to be a big version if you can. if you cant find one then dont include it plz. and plz put it on the right side
Backround: edit: the backround is to big so you might need to cut it into a smaller picture

Text: Imp's Story     (plz put the text in a kinda demonic kind of text or something cool)
Anything Special: make the image a lil transparent if you can plz
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 01:37:35 AM by mitoz »

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Hello everyone, sorry I've been gone, I hope there isn't too much of a waiting list.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Hah, welcome back, I'm going to start taking requests again if you don't mind...  ^-^

cool you two are back. i have a request up. hopefully it isnt to hard for you guys to do when you get up to doing mine.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Yes, I can do that. I'll do it later today or tomorrow.

lol. thank you cant wait for it

Image: the word's Wings of Destiny with swords replacing the I's
Backround: clouds In a blue sky.
Text: Gold/yellow use your judgement
Anything Special:white angel Wings coming out of the W and the s of the word Wings
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 09:49:14 PM by Hanslineman »
Bah.

Rep:
Level 88
*yawn*
yay for new projects

Image: Hooded figure hiding in the shadows with 2 daggers
Backround: A subtle black to red transition, not vibrant red, but dark dark, so it's not that noticible (the transition)
Text: Chronicles of Eredin across the top in a Oblivion type font
Anything Special:

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Image: and

Backround: Left side a grassy area with trees and the pic of link, right side a destroyed field and dark place and a shadow-like shape as link with his eyes being as redflames.
Text: Legend of Zelda: Phantom Mirror (use the text Legend of Zelda only from the pic above and put Phantom Mirror text with blue/purple flame
Anything Special: put in the right side of the pic a mirror-like design (like if link is seeing a mirror)

oh and is for RPG maker 2K3.......hope i explained well  ;)

Rep:
Level 87
why arent you accepting any more makers?

edit: just noticed how inactive this thread is...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 09:30:29 AM by hatstand »

Rep:
Level 87
Image:  A regal-looking sword with glowing with an intense fire, and melted into the blade is a weaving metal pattern. Sword point faces downwards, and the handle has seven gems laid into it. They represent all eight element excluding darkness, so, seven. Don't make the gems too big. Overall, this is kind of the background, as it should be sort of transparent, even if it's large and centered.

Backround:  A dark land in the background. This dark land has eight menacing looking sub-towers atop the main body of the tower, and the seven tops are each glowing with one of the elements. The seven elements used this time exclude light. The seven towers are in a sort-of circle formation, with the eighth, unlit, tower in the middle and taller than the rest. I want the emphasis of this picture to be on the tower.

Text: WEAPON VII, black, with red glow. Centered on both X and Y. "W" and "V" Larger than the rest.
Sub-text: Way of the Warrior. It should be, smaller, and underneath.

Who do you want it made by?: LandofShadows, preferably.

Anything Special:  I'd prefer some lightning and overall dark tone to the title...

I hope that's a large enough explanation.