RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Eternity's Point [DEMO BACK AGAIN]

Rep:
Level 83
There's been a name change!

Hero's Tales - Edgar's Journey --> Eternity's Point

Now it sounds a lot more interesting xD
You know.. i didn't notice earlier but the story reminds me of "Avatar", whit the fire clan being the strongest attacking the rest of the world, leaded by a power hungry king, not bad
:).. But now that you introduced the game concept whit different allegiance's or clans, you should explain a little more about them dont you think?? :P who are the Twilight?? what do they do? ideologies?  ???

PS: Use call script and type:

$game_system.hud = false

To hide the HUD if you are making an intro.. and change to true to show it again :P
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 10:33:52 AM by Oracle games »

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I tried that script, but it never worked.

EDIT: NO I DONT FEEL LIKE CHANGING THE INTRO TOO BAD IVE DONE IT TOO MANY TIMES ALREADY NOT IN MOOD  :mad: :mad: :mad:  :D
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 04:22:00 PM by Lazer Kirby »
Hi

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Demo is going to be removed temporarily :(

There's been too many bugs probably because I didn't have enough time to test before the 22nd came... so I decided to remove it and re upload a fixed, bug-free version later. :)
Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Hmmm... interesting. I'll keep an eye out for the new demo. In ine of the screenshots, I noticed some beds along a wall. They seemed to be only half beds. Was that intentional? Maybe I'm not seeing it right? Minor thing.... All in all, lookin' good.
:tinysmile:

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
It's not a half bed. It's cut off by the screen.

EDIT: Wow, my project is in RMXP Projects. I haven;t even started Chapter 1 yet. Only the intro.

This encourages me to start 1 NOW.

EDIT2: Oh wait, nevermind. I have to work on fixing my demo. Then continuing making my game while applying the changes to it >.<
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 07:13:31 PM by Lazer Kirby »
Hi

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Alright... I have worked on my demo, and it's fixed... and better too!
Fixes/Add-ins
-Fixed Training Bug
-Revamped intro
-New In-Game Logo(w/ "b")
-EXP Bar in HUD(yet, still credit to Blizzard. After all, it was his ABS, anyway)

Click here to download if you are too lazy to go back to the first page.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 07:35:46 PM by Lazer Kirby »
Hi

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I managed to update the screenshots.
Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
The link to the demo appears to be broke. Like my bank account.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
An image in the first post is also broken. I think your title screen could use some work though.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
EvilM00s - crap the hosting service closed down ;_;. I'll try to find a new one.

grafikal - My computer became fucked up yesterday while I was uploading the image. I'll try to get it back on.
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Yeah... my antivirus found 58 viruses.. lol...

the image is back up.
Hi

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
The demo is back up again!  :)
Hi

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Maybe I just overlooked it, but I don't see a demo DL link on the site that I got to. I tried the link on this page and on page one; the former is broken and the latter has nothing to do with your game.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Okay, a working link is up.
Hi

Rep:
Level 85
The worlds ends on 21/12/12, where will you be?
I've tried downloading the demo 3 times and every time winrar says it's corrupted :(

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I've tried downloading the demo 3 times and every time winrar says it's corrupted :(
Well, I don't know why. Maybe because I used WinZip to zip the file. :|
Hi