RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
CharGen for XP?

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
I know this must have been asked about a hundred times but
are there any decent character generators for XP?
I'm desperate because my spriting is BAD
I did extensive research on it * it but did not yield any good results
also are there any with a down(dead) sprite?
any help will be appreciated

*Googled it

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I don't believe you did any real research or you would have found one. I'm certain you could search several different RM Websites/Forums and look up their Resource/Material Links topic. Then in that topic actually find a character generator from at least 1 of those RM sites.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Google isn't effective enough if you just type in RPG Maker XP CharGen or RMXP Chargen and look at the first 10 pages. Actually LOOK throughout the forums, but not necessarily this one. There are many more places to look on the interwebs, so look around. Google isn't trustworthy with quick searches.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 91
http://www.hbgames.tk/charas/

Graphics are RMXP RTP or my own work.

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
Thanks dude!