RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Yeah lol. You don't have to catch every pokemon. You only have to see them. And it's not every gender either. That'd be pretty impossible. -_-
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
I mean Burmy i need the entry also its female evolution ( i guess i should have worded that better)  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
He was looking for the female Burmy because it's the evolution he needs for the pokedex.

The trainer that has a Wormadam is on route 214, a girl. The only trainer in the game that has one.
->

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
what about burmy? ???

Rep:
Level 88
Oh sorry, didn't see your post before mine.

There's a trainer in Eternia Forest who has one. I'm really not sure which...but hopefully that helps.
->

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
thanks back seat thanks to u I'm gonna get the national pokedex thanks

Rep:
Level 88
No problem.  :)
->

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Ok, I finaly got to pal park so I have for trade;

Shiny Charmaner, lv5 legit (cloned)

Shiny Rayquaza, lv70 legit (cloned)

Shiny Mew lv 46, legit (cloned)

Celebi lv70, Deoxys lv30, Jirachi lv100, all ligit (you can tell by their id number that they're not hacked in).

The charmander is there for Snailer as he wanted it so much, but I'm cloning more in so yeh~

Tell me what you want and what you'll trade (I've never traded before btw...)

Also, is the trade number just the number on my trainers card..?? Thnx...

Oh if you're not happy I'm fine with swapping back~

Rep:
Level 88
Do you have the IV info and nature of the shiny Charmander?

I have all of the fossil Pokemon except the root one from the 3rd gen, don't know it's name. If you want any of them I can give you them. If you're picky with ID numbers I can trade you the egg.

Hmm, I also have all the starters if there is one that you need.

If you're looking into high levels, I can give you my Empoleon at level 98.
->

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Lol, I'm looking for low levels, un-ev trained prefered.

Iv? No, I haven't tested it, if you give me an hour or so I can get it, nature; mild. The shiny charmander looks pretty basic but when it evolves into charizard it looks fucking awesome...

I've got most of the pokes from emerald/ruby, If you have any shinys I'll take a clone of them~

I can also trade the first shiny I caught myself, a shiny Pidgeot, ev trained for speed + attack.

(Let's continue this in pms)

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
edit: Never mind i found the picture heheh..... national dex here i come
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 07:12:51 PM by Venom »

Rep:
Level 87
how do yoyu clone the pokemon
cos i thought that they had managed to stop the clonong process.
what is with the shiney shit
pure_and_ultimate_evil13@hotmail.com
please send answers here if you are going to send.
neh the wii will  beat any console in any match you name ill tell you how it can beat it

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
u cant clone .... we were refering to a cheat device like an action replay
and shiny pokemon are rare and different color like so :

Rep:
Level 88
You can clone without AR.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jUjrQeQZ7nc
/you have to do get it just right. It's prett hard, but after a few tries it worked for me.
->

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I clone in Emerald using the Battle tower glitch, it's simple. I then import the clones to Diamond. Oh, clones are identical to normals, no difference other then a moral one.

Oh and shinys rock n00b.

Just trained one of the shiny charmanders (now charizard >_>) to lv100, <3

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
shiny? How exactly do you get them?
(also, I don't believe that the usage of n00b in this case is fair, as a n00b infers one who is unwilling to improve their strategy or gameplay in a certain game, or who are obnoxious. If a shiny is "rare", then all the normal pokemon are just normal (except the really annoyong-appear-all-the-time ones))

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
In wild battles, there is a 1/8192 chance that the pokemon is of a different color.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 87
its cool i know im a noob hence my name.
shineys probably do rock but im in darwin so i dont get my copies for 21 more days. >:(
so if you are using ar and other stuff where do you get it from??? :tpg:

i didnt know that there was a battle tower glitch
how does it work
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 11:02:11 PM by lord_nooby »
neh the wii will  beat any console in any match you name ill tell you how it can beat it

Rep:
Level 88
Shinies don't have boosted stats or anything, they just look different. I only use them to show off, never to battle (unless thay have great IVs and a good nature, but that never happens..)
->

Rep:
Level 87
what are IV's

Rep:
Level 88
Individual Values. They are a Pokemon's rate in stats. The higher the IV of a stat, the more closer it is to being as high as it could be.
->

Rep:
Level 87
like attack being 13 and defence 15

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
They're hidden stats that make pokemon unique, there's a max of 31 IVs in each stat (although I doubt you would get 31 in more then two or three). You can breed pokemon to have specific IVs as the parents pass on two of their IV stats at random to their children. So if a poke has 24 IVs in Speed, by lv 100, that poke will have an extra 24 points then it would normally have.

With a well bred pokemon, you then want to EV train it, all pokemon that give experience also give out a certain EVs (Effort Values), with 4 EVs of a certain stat, that stat will increase by one point at some stage by lv 100. EV training is simple, IV breeding is tedious however. You can put 255 EVs into any one stat with a max of 510 EVs to spread.

With hard work you can have a pokemon with practically a 100 more points in two stats. Big difference.

Here are the stats for the shiny charizard, EV trained for Speed and SpcAtk:

Spoiler for:
HP  296
Atk 193
Def 147
SAK 344
SDF 304
Spd 263

I've got plenty of em~
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 09:35:34 AM by Kate »

Rep:
Level 88
I've GOT to get one of those =/
Do you like..Scizor? I have one at 65 I think, Adament nature, EV training in Attack, Def, and Speed (mostly attack).
->

Rep:
Level 87
 i kind of get what you mean.

who else lives in darwin???