RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
@BackSeatBandit- Yes and 99+% of those have been hacked into the game using a cheat device, getting a real mew is close to impossible as  the item you need to get it, was released only in one event.

The $3oo was fer a few things not just that...

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
@BackSeatBandit- Yes and 99+% of those have been hacked into the game using a cheat device, getting a real mew is close to impossible as  the item you need to get it, was released only in one event.

The $3oo was fer a few things not just that...
I know. AR is used all the time for that. I'm just happy that people actually hand them out instead of keeping them to themselves.
->

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
hmm it seem im gonna have to wait to get it anyone i have a question how exactly long is the story part of it cause im dieing to get my ds....

I'd say a good 50-60 hours of straight gameplay with no sidequests. With sidequests, easily over 100 hours, maybe even 130-140. I'm on 115 hours right now and still play it all the time, so it's worth it, time-wise and money-wise. :)
excellent so its like twice what pokemon fire red was i've logged only 69 hours and i've beaten all the side quests

Rep:
Level 88
hmm it seem im gonna have to wait to get it anyone i have a question how exactly long is the story part of it cause im dieing to get my ds....

I'd say a good 50-60 hours of straight gameplay with no sidequests. With sidequests, easily over 100 hours, maybe even 130-140. I'm on 115 hours right now and still play it all the time, so it's worth it, time-wise and money-wise. :)
excellent so its like twice what pokemon fire red was i've logged only 69 hours and i've beaten all the side quests
Yeah, with Wifi you'll be never totally finished, and I love the underground system (except it's a little too big =/ ) You'll clock in over 70 hours for sure, I can guarantee it
->

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Im trading Dratini eggs now and also Eevee eggs..
And if anyone has a shiny charmander PLEASE TELL ME !

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
i was trying to get one on FR i might be getting my ds today  ill let you know if i catch the charmander XD

on a side note im getting a plain white face plate for my psp whoopy!
on another note i may have stripped one of the screws trying to clean the screen.....

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Nickname: Topher
Friend code : 5197 9129 0358

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I have a couple of Manaphy eggs.
Offers are welcome ;)

Rep:
Level 87
LOSER
Not to bash it or anything but I have always hated pokemon as an rpg

Rep:
Level 88
Then, there's actually no reason to post that, right?

I'd offer something but I already have a Phione, and my brother is going to trade me his Manaphy to me anyway. But thanks Snailer, it's great to see people offering to help others out and you really helped me out Saturday  ;D sorry if my friends were acting stupid in the background lol.
->

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Pokemon rules as an RPG. Just don't like the actual 'catch 'em all' theme  :P
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Then, there's actually no reason to post that, right?

I'd offer something but I already have a Phione, and my brother is going to trade me his Manaphy to me anyway. But thanks Snailer, it's great to see people offering to help others out and you really helped me out Saturday  ;D sorry if my friends were acting stupid in the background lol.
Yeah i heard some people screamin in the background but most of it was some rumbling noise  :)

Pokemon rules as an RPG. Just don't like the actual 'catch 'em all' theme  :P
For some reason i never liked the catch em all theme thingy too but wifi grants alot of new stuff and this
 is the first time i can even try getting them all.
 :o
NO KIDDING

Oh and always glad to help !
Remember !! We are you r friends..

Rep:
Level 87
Fighter: This is called a Random Encounter.
This has probably been asked already, but in Pokemon Pearl, can you put Pokemon Emerald into the GBA Slot and transfer your Pokemon from it to Pearl?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Apparently... I was a member of www.serebii.net 4 years ago. Go there for THIIIIIIIIS much info on pokemon. *I haven't used my account in 1 year and it still exists.  :o*
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
This has probably been asked already, but in Pokemon Pearl, can you put Pokemon Emerald into the GBA Slot and transfer your Pokemon from it to Pearl?
Yes you can, only with emerald leaf green and fire red

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

And Ruby and Sapphire. ;)

Any pokemon game that runs on the GBA
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 88

Then there are some Pokemon you can catch in D/P only with Fire Red or Sapphire, etc. in the GBA port. I think you need Fire Red to be able to catch Growlithes in Diamond. It really makes it feel impossible to get any oldies I want, since I have none of the GBA games =/ the 3rd gen didn't impress me enough to buy.
->

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90

Then there are some Pokemon you can catch in D/P only with Fire Red or Sapphire, etc. in the GBA port. I think you need Fire Red to be able to catch Growlithes in Diamond. It really makes it feel impossible to get any oldies I want, since I have none of the GBA games =/ the 3rd gen didn't impress me enough to buy.

True but i think he ment Pal Park

Rep:
Level 87
Fighter: This is called a Random Encounter.

Alright. Thanks.

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
Hey dudes we should do a tounament in a few months and make a list of rules of which pokemon and attackes that you cannot use and battle it out.

Rep:
Level 88
Sounds good. The only rule I'd use is no legendaries...maybe a few others, I'm still thinking some over.
->

Rep:
Level 88
OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
Played it in Japanese...wasn't exciting.
Signature goes here

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
And Emperion is really cheap snailer should know i kicked his ass with it
hehehe... if anyone has a burmy im too lazy to catch one a female please i need it to get the national dex...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 12:49:07 AM by Venom »

Rep:
Level 88
Played it in Japanese...wasn't exciting.
That's pretty much the reason right there. :-\

You mean Empoleon, Venom?
->

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
yeah what ever....is there a way to get Burmy and its female entry without capturing it cause i wanna transfer my poke!