RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] New HUD design

Rep:
Level 73
I see youuu.
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, so if not my apologies! I was going to put it in resources, but it's more of just me sharing ideas showing off ^.^

Note; this is just a mockup. The icons on the HUD aren't placed correctly in this, and positioning is not final.
That being said, I really like the design.
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:11:49 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
Wow, looks great. I actually like the positioning and how the icons are placed, it looks good. Maybe the icons don't have to be 'locked up' in that bar, they can stick one or two pixels out, if you ask me.

I'm not liking the harsh outer glow on your letters, though. It's too bright, I think. Other than that, looks great!
  - 

Rep:
Level 73
I see youuu.
Thanks!  ;D

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I really like it, reminds me of a cross between God of War and World of Warcraft.

Good job!
Winter is Coming

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Liking it, but you might want to tweak it, not sure bout the colour scheme but thats just me.

Rep:
Level 73
I see youuu.
Thanks guys! :D Best part is that a friend of mine is helping me configure it so it will work with Z-HUD For BABS :D