RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Djang Draws Sometimes

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Especially since I've started working. Most of these are just bad photographs of silly doodles, but any critique or suggestion is welcome. Probably will actually try to draw real things in the near future. And maybe get a scanner instead of using a donk cameraphone.

wut
Spoiler for:
Self-portrait
Spoiler for:
I told a guy in my training class that this is what he looks like when he gets frustrated
Spoiler for:
Doodley-doo
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Doodles from class
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

also I'm totally not creative so if anyone suggested I draw something, I probably would. Probably.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:10:58 PM by boe »
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
also in b4 people start pointing out the nigra

Rep:
Level 84
Whoah, you're really good. Me like!

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
real recent stuff
Spoiler for:
there's boobs in this one
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 12:31:54 AM by Djangonator »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
They're really well done, but it reminds me of one of those drawing books that young trauma patients have in horror movies, like that kid from the sixth sense that drew how people died.

It's like a coloring book from nightmare land. ._.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
You'd be great at drawing punk rock concert flyers.

you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
I tried using watercolors for the first time
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 75
Artist and Writer
I'd have to agree with both Acolyte and Batman. Also, the picture that has boobs burning the skeleton (with breast milk?) could potentially be some kind of fatality in the MK series--or that other older game for the Sega that was even gorier than MK. Forgot its name.

Your art is good, and somehow, you make me want to draw slightly more edgy stuff myself.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Spoiler for: