RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] 3 - Peyton and Thomas

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
  At first, all is dark and damp. In the air, a steady mist falls in every direction. Impossible to tell up from down, this place feels almost without gravity. Soon, small sounds can be heard. A chittering of some displaced rodent, the steady dripping from the soaking mildewed wood. And something else: a nearly insubstantial tapping. Almost imperceptible, but growing more rapid in succession. Faster... Faster... then, suddenly, a high pitched chunk, and one very, very loud, "Fuck!"
  "What happened?" Peyton started.
  "Ah, this is a lot harder than it looks." said Thomas.
  "It looked so easy on television."
  "Everything looks easy after a trip through the editing room."
  As Thomas continued (very incorrectly) trying to start a fire, Peyton wandered around the small room. "What do you think this thing was?"
  Interspersed with strained grunts, Thomas replied, "Well, the part on the rocks is smashed pretty badly. If I had to guess, I'd say it was some kind of a sea-faring vessel. Maybe something to move people across the water."
  Peyton looked up, amazed. "I just can't believe there were people small enough to feel comfortable in here. It looks like it was built for dogs!"
  "Haha, right. Imagine a troop of war-dogs, building this and setting off across the water to wage war on another ravenous pack."

~Have to run. I'll finish this one later.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:38:10 AM by boe »

Rep:
Level 76
~I am your worst nightmare~
2010 Most Immature Member
I like that keep writing.  :P
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Yes, please do.
:tinysmile: