RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Variable Tutorial V:1.0 [Lots of Pictures]

Rep:
Level 90
Thanks again for all the feedback, and I'm currently working on another tutorial, and I hope it will help everyone as much as this one has.
Eclipse: Darkness Arising
-Currently in development

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Woh!
One of the best tutorial i ever seen :D
Cant wait for your next ! :D

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This tutorial helps me A LOT thanks bro! By the way I'm using RPG maker 2003 and in rpg2k3 is there anything that does the same thing for the local switch thingy?

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
this guide was very helpful thank you very much dude, appreciate it!!  ;D

Katai
CURRENT PROJECT: CRYSTAL LEGACY
COMPLETION: 87%
www.crystallegacy.tk

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
What are Variables?

Variables store data, they can store many forms of data but in RPG Maker, they are mainly used to store numbers.  They can be very useful in keeping count, and checking to see if you are within set limits.  Each Project in RPG Maker can make use of 5,000 variables.

How do I use Variables?

Variables are used to store data that is important to track.  For example if you wanted to embark on a quest and you needed to search for 3 people, you would want to use variables.  Why? Because you need to make sure that you find all 3 people.  You wouldn

I've got a quick question... THIS IS YOUR "AWSOME, EXTREAMELY HELPFUl, PERFECT" TUTORIAL!?! HELLO!!! WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?! DID YOUR TUTORIAL LEAVE FOR A SNACK OR SOMETHING!?! PLEASE repost the full tutorial, I needed a tutorial for exactly this.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
^^^Thats what I wanna know...

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.

Rep:
Level 88
I've got a quick question... THIS IS YOUR "AWSOME, EXTREAMELY HELPFUl, PERFECT" TUTORIAL!?! HELLO!!! WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?! I needed a tutorial for exactly this.
Well then you're in luck! I wrote one just a little bit ago ^^ It's at
http://yamisiterawr.com/variables.php

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
It appears the tutorial...disappeared.... weird. O_o
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."