RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[CLOSED] Accepting Requests for Side View Battle Characters (White Ties Style)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
sorry guys wont be spriting for a month coz my boss office just got transfered to a new location and he could see everythin i do from there lol. it would take a month till the renuvation is finish so i cant sprite sorry lol. peace out.

Rep:
Level 87
i'm sure we all understand. It's not like you haven't done alot for us already n.n

and with you gone no more temptation to turn all of my character into side view...

that would be so much work T_T

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i didnt say i would be like gone gone. i just said i wont be spriting for a while hehe

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
@all mi8 take a break on making human battlers, for i will be making monster sprites and humanoid monster, for those sprites that i have said i would make ill finish them first before making some monster please bare with me.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, take as much time off as you need. You're awesome and you know it  ;D

Rep:
Level 87
Let God judge me only !
Yeah yeah YEAH !  ;8
I've changed ur mind, huh ?  :tpg:
Buddy, do it , I'm eager to see those monsters under your pencil  ;D
Live how long and when to die. You and me, both we don't have the right to decide that.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ok before i go spriting all the frames of the monster actualy made a few of them by now but, the ones ill be sharing so which way they should be looking?
<left or right>

i notice that not all people know bout the flip thingy that deVV made. so which side they should be facing before i make/share all the mobs i have made?

oh and i dont scan stuff, so basicaly i made them pixel by pixel

Rep:
Level 88
They look totally cool   :o
I wish I could do some like that...
All I've made in the way of monsters is really lil'chomper

In respect to which way you should face them, it probably wouldn't matter too much since people can always just change them in paint.
You should do it the way your most comfortable with.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
They look AWESOME!!! :o

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
They look good. Make them facing right, since usually characters are aligned to the right and monsters to the left.

Rep:
Level 87
Let God judge me only !
Opposite with the battlers.
Left, I guess.
Keep it up  :lol:
You're doing your best, aren't you ?  :lol:
Live how long and when to die. You and me, both we don't have the right to decide that.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Keep them the same way as the battlers, because most scripts have mirrors, correct?

Rep:
Level 87
Let God judge me only !
Uh ..oh ...
Maybe you're right.
But we still can Revert Image easily by Paint program , huh ?  :lol:

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Hey, Nice work. I've P.M'ed you but I've said the wrong stuff. I'm Willing to Pay upwards of 25+ For a commision, Seeing as how it's a big load an all. If you could PM Back Later, That'll be cool. Thanks mate.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Uh ..oh ...
Maybe you're right.
But we still can Revert Image easily by Paint program , huh ?  :lol:

Yeah, but I still think it'd be easiest if you all kept them the same way, then you never have to worry about flipping it.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
I still havent decide which way they should be facing, hmmm still need a few more sudgestion =)

im currently working on this Boss Mob =) my very own version of that giant wolf monster from suikoden 2 only this one is a flaming one ^_^ and still thinkin how D H3ll im gonna animate this one lol

oh and i dont take money from all of the work im doin =) mine are free so i wont feel guilty whether i finish or didnt finish or give my all on making that certain sprite =)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 01:06:34 PM by dollmage »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
It's hard animating flames.
Maybe just make the wolf still; and flames a burnin'

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
on d ready post i was thinkin bout animating the tail up and down and a few schorching flames around the body

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
And maybe flashing eyes to add a dramatic effect.
Slaming eyes is pretty cool too.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I still havent decide which way they should be facing, hmmm still need a few more sudgestion =)

im currently working on this Boss Mob =) my very own version of that giant wolf monster from suikoden 2 only this one is a flaming one ^_^ and still thinkin how D H3ll im gonna animate this one lol

oh and i dont take money from all of the work im doin =) mine are free so i wont feel guilty whether i finish or didnt finish or give my all on making that certain sprite =)

I'm speechless.

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
why are you so awesome..... why
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Get tiny bits of money, man. Donate to RMRK and everyone will be happy :)

House of Nostalgia
Rep:
Level 87
You loved it.
Indeed, I'd be willing to pay 25-35USD for a commision. Just Private message me if you're willing :3