RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[CLOSED] Accepting Requests for Side View Battle Characters (White Ties Style)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Or, lol, he editted to put the sprites in there, dumbass. Touch up something and update. I've been over about this with this fag so leave him alone to his stupidity, okay?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Since you said you need more girl fighter, It came inot my mind..how are they doing?( The characters I posted. I know you have a lot to do, but Im just asking, since the last 3 of my 4 characters is girls :lol:)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
look, he has said before that he was making a game
if he didn't say it here, it was oversight.

the point is, he said all he'd use was the battler, and you're lucky he offered.

so if you are going to complain about resource sharing, then make your own and don't share

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
I am Mortar, you lose.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 06:25:19 PM by Mortar »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
then use the magical search button, or go to the great site called google and type "Spriting Tutorial"

the thing is, if you aren't an artist, it will be difficult for you to learn how to sprite.
also, it's a very time consuming process so if you aren't motivated, you'll never finish one

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
OK! NO MORE SPAM/FLAME IN THIS TOPIC EXCEPT FOR THIS. Also, Tharantyr, I don't give a crap about what you think. Why should I? I started off just saying it how it is and just giving ideas and you just had to turn it into a flame. PM if you wish to continue this arguement.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I liked the paladin knight and was gonna use it in my game...  :P

Anyway, can I change my request??
I want it to be something like the prince of persia from Warrior Within.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I have a Question...

Can the Characters be either Humanoids or Must Be Humans only?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
I have a Question...

Can the Characters be either Humanoids or Must Be Humans only?

errr what you mean by that? kinda like a humanlike monster say werewolf?

I liked the paladin knight and was gonna use it in my game...  :P

Anyway, can I change my request??
I want it to be something like the prince of persia from Warrior Within.

sure, errr prince of who? i do not know that game.

@all dont mind tharantyr just let him be =), and yes i only modified it to put sprites and removed that Die Arshes guy son gouku thing.

Since you said you need more girl fighter, It came inot my mind..how are they doing?( The characters I posted. I know you have a lot to do, but Im just asking, since the last 3 of my 4 characters is girls :lol:)

but as of now, i got my hands full so you gotta wait if im gonna make that, i dont wanna promise and not deliver =)

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Ok. It's Cool =D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Prine of Persia: The Prince:
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/princeofpersia/images.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs%3Bimages&page=1

Look at the screenies. (The normal one, not the one with black all over him)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Prine of Persia: The Prince:
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/princeofpersia/images.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs%3Bimages&page=1

Look at the screenies. (The normal one, not the one with black all over him)

there are one to many clothes with the same person so which one is it? that you want to be made? he looks cool kinda reminds me of Zamza from suikoden 2

Rep:
Level 87
Ok, I retry with another character...

Matteo. He uses a sword, yes, but he is a bit different from other sword masters...
He is a SpellBlade.
What does it means? It means that he can casts spells on his blade and change it into fire, ice, water, bolt, light or darkness. Let's see the animations...

ATTACK: he fights well, and he know it. Attacks are spectacular, as he loves conquer the audience. Even if there isn't an audience, actually.

MAGIC: sword in one hand, the other hand on the sword, in front of his face.

Nothing else. If you can, I'll wait ^ ^

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i dun like the way his cape is place. and his well... bald he

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Just give him more hair and get rid of the cape because dollmage+capes = larf as he said so earlier.

Rep:
Level 87
Hair are in that way. Short short short short.
For the cape...you cannot do that? ç___ç

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, I think dollmage said before that he "can't draw capes very well."

finish the requested character
i know its suppose to be a cape. sorry for turning it to a trench coat i just figured that a dagger user with a cape would look silly (well for me anyway no offense meant besides im not good with cape lol)

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I would like to make a request, if your not busy of course.
I am using Minkoff's Enchanced Side View System(by DerVVulfman).

-His name is Ramid(well in my game)
-And His weapon would be mabye some kind of spellbook.
- If you need anymore info let me know!  ;D
~Black Clown

« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 12:32:47 PM by Black Clown »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
PoP in full clothing. You pick I guess.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Hair are in that way. Short short short short.
For the cape...you cannot do that? ç___ç

THe hair is good ^_^ i kinda like it lol, reason its the first time im gonna make a bald character oh and ^_^ i might be gone for a few days reason's im playin perfect world lol hehehe so gonna take a break for a moment ^_^

Rep:
Level 87
He's not bald ç__ç he has hair Marine's stile...he's 17! Already bald?

Rep:
Level 88
Heya

I've started on one, and I was wondering if you could use him

I've included the char set and the first ready pose,
Yes he has low rinding jeans so that is a bit of his stomach you can see
He uses a long sword with a black hilt, also he has a blue metal band over his forehead (but you can't see it through the rest of his hair)

With his attack animation he swings from the ground up towards the enemy
and when he runs the blade of the sword is behind him

I know your busy but I thought it could help us both
Let me know what you think in any case, and any advice you can give if you can't use him would help.
Thanks  ;)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Heya

I've started on one, and I was wondering if you could use him

I've included the char set and the first ready pose,
Yes he has low rinding jeans so that is a bit of his stomach you can see
He uses a long sword with a black hilt, also he has a blue metal band over his forehead (but you can't see it through the rest of his hair)

With his attack animation he swings from the ground up towards the enemy
and when he runs the blade of the sword is behind him

I know your busy but I thought it could help us both
Let me know what you think in any case, and any advice you can give if you can't use him would help.
Thanks  ;)

that looks cool ^_^
need more livelier color on the hair. well maybe thats just me anyway its good ^_^

and im still hook in Perfect World dang its so hard to level up pff hehe

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Can I request one more:
A guy with a dark green suit on, and a sword the same size as the paladin's, but not as wide, and the handle has a fancy design on it.
And dark brown hair with it slicked to the side...

If it's not too much to ask.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
@all woah horsey (lol just kiddin) ok hmmmm deep breath ^_^ awww please guys one at a time i dont have that much time spriting coz im been busy (cought playing perfect world) no am not lol (ups sorry talking to my self lol

any way here is a new battler ^_^
requsted by meliadul
Name: Meliadul
Class: Black Swordsman
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 10:46:44 AM by dollmage »