RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
El problemo

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I was wondering how to make intor scenes. Cause in my gam thers a knok at the door, main walks to door, screen flshes, main colapses, screne darkens, screne lightenss and your in ur bed then u get up and a bunch of diolaug hapens. sounds dumb right now but ittle be relly cool nce I get it to work. So yeah, if any one knows how to do that stuff then plz tell me how. i tried it and um...wel, itkinda back fire don me and froze everything and wouldnt stop playing the sound efet. :lol:
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game

Rep:
Level 90
~
Could you explain your problem a bit more?  I think I know how to do this but seeing as I can only get onto the computer at select moments right now It'd be easier to tell you whats wrong.

I need to know what you did and where it messes up, but no IMing me probably isn't a good idea even though I'm on all the time.

ok whats suposed to hapen is rayn(Yes i used the name rayn and I dont give a rats ass if its been used before, other names have been used before multipule times. Besides, if no one uss'es SOME of the already kewl names out there and they always make up there own then one day theres gona be no mreo kewl names left and we will be FORCED to used already kewl names.) is sitting there and then thes a knock at the door and then it suposed to make rayn go to the event and then make an opening door noise. once the door is open the screne flashes for a second and then it shows rayn lying there, ten it fades to his room and yeah thts how its suposed to hapen. instead it makes rayn stand there, there is no flashing or tinint, and the frigin sound wont shut up!!! so basically I need to start over with this part. :)
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella

Make a new event, auto-start trigger. From there, use move events and stuff to get it working right. When you want the event to end, use a self-switch and a blank second page.

still wont work. help!
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella

Damnit It still wont work!!!! Now it just freezes, or once it walked down then hit the wall then it fel down and when I moved a round it would change through all of the down sprites. I really need this part to hapen cause its the begining  of the game.
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella