RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Anyone want to buy a Zune HD in pitch perfect condition?

Rep:
Level 84
Okay, so I've got a barely used Zune HD 32gb with a hard case and a screen protector (note that it is in perfect condition with no scratches and the screen has never been touched by fingers without a screen protector on) that I'm probably going to sell because it won't be compatible with my new iMac I'm going to be getting the beginning of next month and going to buy either an iPhone4 or an iPod Touch instead.

Ebay has some fairly good prices (biddings) that are usually in the $125 range, and Amazon has prices that are about $200. But Amazon take 15% of the price and keeps it for itself. Ebay takes a small amount too, but usually only a few bucks.

What would be the best option do you think? Amazon or Ebay?

P.S. I'm also selling a Palm Pilot Tungsten E on one of them as well to aid in money. It's also in almost new condition.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 09:59:30 PM by DarkCodeZero »

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
well someone here might want it. you could sell it to one of us maybe. :cough: me :cough:

frankly I'd try selling it locally first just because I, personally, can't be assed with selling things on ebay.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 05:29:55 PM by Strike Reyhi »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Plus, selling things locally using something like a paypal account, you can worry less about the cut taken out of your profits and charge your own price.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
This is going in computing.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 84
Okay *cough* you *cough* what price would you be willing for? As I stated earlier, I'm attempting to get an iPhone or iTouch. Preferably the iPhone because I need a phone and my music, but don't want to lug around 2 devices, and I also don't want just a phone. I'm picky that way.

So, the condition of it is extremely good. Nearly new. I bought it in August of 2010, and purchased a hard case and screen protector to go with it and didn't even take it out of it's box until I had those other protective items. So, I consider it to be "new." I've taken extremely good care of it. Granted, the hard cover shows signs of minimal wear from being in my pocket, but it's perfect condition.

Platinum 32gb. All other specs can be found here: http://www.zune.net/en-US/products/zunehd/default.htm

Just for info, I'd also include the original box, the USB cord, all manuals, the original earbuds (don't worry, I never used them) with their 3 sets of colored padding things. Just having opened the box to see what else is in there, it even will come with the plastic covering that the device was in originally in the box.

So...let's see what happens, else I may go to Ebay (I would make it an auction there).

Arrow, you're right, but ebay only takes a couple bucks from it.

Thanks Anski, wasn't sure if this was the right topic area. I put in beanbags because it had to do with advice. Sorry for the wrong board.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
actually that's not really what I'm looking for in a zune if i get one I was assuming it was one of the older zunes.

I'll probably end up looking around craigslist for an ipad mini.

ebay sounds like a good idea.

Rep:
Level 96
the thing about ebay though is that you'd get price competition. Selling personally you could ensure a superior product (instead of a dubious one) and have a set price with no risk of it being haggled down.

Rep:
Level 84
My town is tiny with only about 600 people in it total. Nobody wants it. I've already checked. I've had great success with Ebay before though when I sold my Nintendo DS, my Gameboy Advanced SP, my old Zune 120gb, and other stuff. I think I'll go through there.

Rep:
Level 96
Dude locally as in places you hang out online. :P

Rep:
Level 84
That would be here and Facebook. I live a boring life. Eh, for the sake of not making another topic, I changed the name of this one.

Rep:
Level 96
Gotta change it before you post or still shows the old one- bumping to give a bro a hand.

Rep:
Level 84
Wait? I edited the first post to change the topic...did I do it right? I thought I did.

Rep:
Level 96
You did. But the title of the posts made before that change will not be altered. So recent posts will still show up as the old name- until a post it made *after* the title was changed. : )

Rep:
Level 84
Ah, I see. Thanks for the learn!

Rep:
Level 96
No problemo Consuelo.