RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Back, to my suprise

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL YOU DID A BIG BOLD LETTERED TYPO.

....jk nouman I love you more then anything.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 01:28:55 PM by Nouman »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Eh Nightwolf.

I apologize to those of you I insulted in my leaving topic. I really didn't mean it.

I also pmed you at Chaos Project about me "hating" you like you asked.

Therefor, none of you are the reason I left.

And I have a life xD

Rep:
Level 88
Looks like people hate you for leaving Iron. Laugh my fucking ass off.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
You left because I wasn't a mod?  :o

Anyway... Welcome back.
I guess I'll see you around then.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I knew someone would check the logs and see that I still came to the forums.

It was all RPG Maker business for Chaos Project. :police:

Not THOSE logs. IRC logs.  ::)
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

HOW DARE YOU DISS OUR FAVORITE LITTLE DOG BURNER

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
No, people are pissed due to the way he left, like a little emo cunt.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

QFT

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
That still doesn't mean i got back the little respect i had Rocko.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Saucy, you're just trying to get me to argue with you. It's not going to happen.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Oh, Yes it is.

*gets popcorn*
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Saucy, you're just trying to get me to argue with you. It's not going to happen.
No, just trying to get you to understand it's not the same anymore. Your the one who left like a child, and your the one who disrespected some of our greatest members.

Quote from:  Iroc
Holkeye acts like he knows everything, but he really doesn’t. It’s a shame how he gets so much respect because of him being an administrator’s partner.
No, he is liked because he's funny, he's straight up and speaks his mind. I had no fucking clue he and Silver knew each other when I started liking him. Let me give you a hint: The reason why YOUR not liked has nothing to do with you not having the "right friends".

I honestly don’t see why anyone actually likes Silverline. Alls he does is sit on his computer composing mediocre music.
HAHAHA. Mediocre compared to the music you compose and is now being shipped around the world?

And there’s everyone’s favorite eleven year old! It’s Nightwolf! Cut the shit. He’s just like every other kid out there. He’s immature, he spams, and his posts are pretty shitty. I think everyone fell in love with him when he posted his picture. Then some of out gayer members began to like him. This soon spread to almost everyone. Is this true? It’s the only logical explanation I could think of. Once again, cut the shit. Why do you love an eleven year old child? Alls he does is spam and act like he's better than everyone else.
This pissed me of the most. 1) When he first posted his picture? No, he was liked well before that... 2) The only thing I see here is jelousy, because he is far more liked then you will ever be. Seriously, I don't want to argue with you, I just want you to leave because of that little show you put on. Your pathetic to think you can come back here after the shit you said.

Don't worry, I wont be modding you, or targeting you mod wise, as nothing you have ever said is worth deleted or moving. I wont force to keep your words about staying in the RM sections only, but please fucking keep them. We don't want you around~

Rep:
Level 102
As a mod you should know that all of that is off topic. The topic is me returning, not why I left. I didn't expect everyone to exactly like me when I returned. I really don't give a shit if anyone does.

No, he is liked because he's funny, he's straight up and speaks his mind. I had no fucking clue he and Silver knew each other when I started liking him. Let me give you a hint: The reason why YOUR not liked has nothing to do with you not having the "right friends".
I honestly didn't mean what I said about Holkeye.

HAHAHA. Mediocre compared to the music you compose and is now being shipped around the world?
I may suck at composing music on a computer, but Silverline's music isn't amazing. It's just mediocre in my opinion.

This pissed me of the most. 1) When he first posted his picture? No, he was liked well before that... 2) The only thing I see here is jelousy, because he is far more liked then you will ever be.
For on, I didn't mean what I said about Nightwolf.
For two, I'm not, nor will I ever be jealous of someone's popularity, especially on the internet.

I don't want to argue with you, I just want you to leave because of that little show you put on. Your pathetic to think you can come back here after the shit you said.
That wasn't intended to become a "show." It was intended for people to read about my opinion, and why I'm leaving. I'm pathetic to think that I could come back here? Well, it looks like I'm here, and I'm feeling just fine.

Don't worry, I wont be modding you, or targeting you mod wise, as nothing you have ever said is worth deleted or moving. I wont force to keep your words about staying in the RM sections only, but please fucking keep them. We don't want you around~
I'd assume you wouldn't abuse your powers for your own personal gain.

And, speak for yourself.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Bold words from someone who is generally hated by this community right now. You realize this is technically your third try at getting on everyone's good side, and you're off to a pitiful start.

Besides, why you left can be considered on topic, since it has such a huge effect in this instance.

EDIT: Also, Saucy is more liked than you could ever hope to be.

Rep:
Level 102
I'm not trying to get on anyones good side. I really don't care what members think of me anymore.

So, I guess I'm happily unwanted. ;)

EDIT: Although, I still have a few friends here.

Rep:
Level 97
As long as we're clear.~

Rep:
Level 102
Crystie clear.

Don't think I didn't think of what would happen if I returned. 

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Oh God this is soo great
*is eating popcorn*
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I knew you'd return...I like your avatar...that's why I like you!  :D

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I actually think things on here from the point of some members getting up-set with the place has started getting better...

We now have Nouman as a Mod

We have more Resources being made

We have started helping nOOb's more

There is less flaming

I think we Owe Irockman, Blizzard, SBG, Saladin a round of thanks... they have helped kick some people in the arse (Like me) and get us more active in caring about the forums more... I am getting loads out of this place now through helping.

I also think if Irockman, Blizzard, SBG they choose to return or become more active we should TRY and act grown up and not flame them, I mean all they have done is speak their minds... They have been brave to do as they did, Leaving was a little drastic... Saladin I have a new found respect for, he was very intelligent in the way he posted his critisiums...

I think their views have helped... so we shouldn't slag them off to much... Learn from it and move on !!!

=x

and los...YOU FORGOT DARKLORD xD he started the whole thingy.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
I actually think things on here from the point of some members getting up-set with the place has started getting better...

We now have Nouman as a Mod

We have more Resources being made

We have started helping nOOb's more

There is less flaming

I think we Owe Irockman, Blizzard, SBG, Saladin a round of thanks... they have helped kick some people in the arse (Like me) and get us more active in caring about the forums more... I am getting loads out of this place now through helping.

I also think if Irockman, Blizzard, SBG they choose to return or become more active we should TRY and act grown up and not flame them, I mean all they have done is speak their minds... They have been brave to do as they did, Leaving was a little drastic... Saladin I have a new found respect for, he was very intelligent in the way he posted his critisiums...

I think their views have helped... so we shouldn't slag them off to much... Learn from it and move on !!!

=x

and los...YOU FORGOT DARKLORD xD he started the whole thingy.

If only everyone here would have such a good/positive view that LOS has. +REP

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
So, if DarkLord left, is it mainly just you and Zeph doing Obsidian?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
So, if DarkLord left, is it mainly just you and Zeph doing Obsidian?

darklord is back =x
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Sweet. So is IrockMan1, now we're waiting for Blizz...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

HOW DARE YOU DISS OUR FAVORITE LITTLE DOG BURNER

What do you mean by Favorite? There is only 1 dog burner in the world! That is me! And i am the one dog burner in the world! I am mooooojo burner, and that is me, and i am that. If you say there are others then you are wrong because there is only 1 dog burner in the world and that is me mooojo burner, and i am that!

Arlen is hot.