RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
No, but funny you should mention it, someone did that to me today to try and weird me out. I hit him.  :mad:

Ever look in the fridge just because you were bored?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
HA! xD Nice.

And yes... : (

Ever touched a wild animal? Deer, snake, turtle, frog...

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Loads :D

not innapropriately mind.

Ever gotten lost in a new school/workplace?

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Yeah, but only on the first day. Apparently my English 10-1 class was moved to another room with another teacher on the very first day with no notice. Screwed me right the f*** up.

Ever tried to woo a girl/guy by dedicating a song to them?

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 96
Nope!

Ever invented something delicious? I have created the hi-c and sprite milkshake.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Yes!  Grilled chicken breast, sliced into bite sized pieces+gorgonzola cheese+vinagrette marinated artichole hearts, red bell peppers and green olives+crusty bread with hummus= FREAKIN AMAZING!

Ever try to lift something too heavy for you and actually get it off the ground, and then fall over sideways 'cus is was too heavy?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
yeah,but that "thing" fell and I was not suposed to let it fall ::)

Ever wanted to put a cat in a tutu and when you tried the cat scratched you and then you were bleeding like a fontain but then your mam came and put a spongebob plaster on it?
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
...um, no.

Have you ever had someone accidentally message you with a very naughty line, due to the wrong window being pulled up while they were having cybersex with someone else?

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah, and then they tried to get me in to it :x

Ever give something important to someone you thought was "the one", that was expensive and irreplaceable, only for them to get rid of you the following week?

Rep:
Level 75
yeah once

ever made a game that sounded and looked weird but when you played it it was awesome?

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
yes, it was called cutlery and was played with several people two die and 21 assorted pieces of plasticware. you roll the dice, and the higher amount on the dice is what you have to pic up, and the lower die is ignored. If you would take the last piece of cutlery on your turn, you only take as much as is present.

Should you ever roll doubles, all cutlery is placed back into the center of the board.

Have you ever gotten an angry text from someone who mistook you for someone of the sex opposite your own, and the subject of said text was an assumption that you were trying to steal their woman/man (whichever is the sex you are not attracted to)? Extra points if you played along and fought back.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 75
no not really...

ever had to go to the hospital and when you were there they told you you had to wait 2 minutes but it turned out to be an hour?

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
No, but judging by your profile picture, I assume you have.

Ever said you wouldn't do something and at the very last minute turn around and do it and be made fun of it later?

Rep:
Level 75
yep happend to me like five times

ever got sick by drinking 1 glas of beer?

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
nope...

Ever tried to pull a rip off during a sale of somesorts?

Rep:
Level 96
Can't say that I have.

Ever fart so hard you shit yourself?

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
I don't recall, but it might have happened once.

Ever het pissef ofg becaise you cant type worth shit and 'ookinf at tje kleyvoard foesnt' jepl?

TRANSLATION: Ever get pissed off because you can't type worth shit and looking at the keyboard doesn't help?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
My fingers move slower than my brain so I skip or add letters randomly.

Ever farted and blamed in on an inanimate object.

AND WERE YOU BELIVIED?!

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Yes, to both. Chairs win.

Ever skipped a meal because you were so zoned out on a game? (Damn I'm hungry now...)

Rep:
Level 96
Usually it's because I'm zoned out on a project hardcore, but yeah, plenty of times.

Ever made some unholy combination of Bacon + some other food that shouldn't really combined with bacon?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
No, there are no foods that shouldn't be combined with bacon.

Have you ever fantasized about living in medieval times?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Absolutely, then realizing how quickly I would die.

Have you ever sat and watched a TV series (be it on DVD or not) from start to finish without getting up for anything except maybe a bathroom break?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Yes. The wife was gone with the kids and I watched Samurai Jack from start to end.

Ever get something stuck in your teeth so firmly that removal attempts caused the breakage of the instrument used?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 75
no not really
Ever got chased by police while you never done anything wrong or illegal?

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Nope, I run track, police know better.

Have you ever killed an animal? I stepped on a bird (on accident).