RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Next Game Console Ideas?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
The Singularity is the point when humans will supposedly merge with technology. In the most basic form, think of the Borg from Star Strek

Yes, I will be wholeheartedly against that.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 76
~I am your worst nightmare~
2010 Most Immature Member
this would be a good start playing games without joysticks and stuff check it out xD

http://www.vrealities.com/x-ist.html
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
The Singularity is the point when humans will supposedly merge with technology. In the most basic form, think of the Borg from Star Strek

Yes, I will be wholeheartedly against that.

I'm not sure I like the sound of that either. If there's one thing I learned from Star Trek, it's that Borg suck.

Rep:
Level 83
I said in a basic form. What I meant was the fused with technology part, not so much the collective mind or determination to wipe out anything that isn't borg

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
When did this topic go insane?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Someone finally realises that you can't beat a good old hand controller.

Or something....

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I said in a basic form. What I meant was the fused with technology part, not so much the collective mind or determination to wipe out anything that isn't borg

I'm not putting nanomachines in my brain, no matter how cool the technology is.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What if it gives you superpowers?

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...

I am suddenly on the fence...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Depends on the power. <:)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The power to live in Mom's basement and subsist only on Cheetos and Mountain Dew.

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
I could live off Mt. Dew. But still, wouldn't want to be a bum.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 05:43:02 AM by Black Breeze »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Nope.  Not worth having computers that could influence my mind floating around my body.  I am not a tool for some corporation or entity to control, ergo I will not give them the chance to.

Rep:
Level 83
I am not a tool for some corporation or entity to control, ergo I will not give them the chance to.
So you don't watch TV? Because commercials might be subliminally controlling you. It's weaker, but it is still a chance.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I actually really don't watch much TV at all, believe it or not.  I tend to just watch whatever shows I want to see on my computer.  No commercials (commercials are lame, possible subliminal aside), don't need to wait days/weeks for the next episode, I can watch them on my own time...much more convenient.

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
 Commercials aren't lame. They tell you what's happening from video games to movies to Avon junk.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature spaceSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll

Nope.  Not worth having computers that could influence my mind floating around my body.  I am not a tool for some corporation or entity to control, ergo I will not give them the chance to.
But what if it's the government. You can trust the government!!

Rep:
Level 83

But what if it's the government. You can trust the government!!
That made me lol
I actually really don't watch much TV at all, believe it or not.  I tend to just watch whatever shows I want to see on my computer.  No commercials (commercials are lame, possible subliminal aside), don't need to wait days/weeks for the next episode, I can watch them on my own time...much more convenient.
You do need to wait week(s) if you are watching the new season of some series.
Commercials are lame, but I used them for my point anyway.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
WHAT IF YOU DESIGNED IT AND PUT IT IN YOURSELF?

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
If I had complete control of it, and there was no way that it could be hacked, AND that I could not become a cyborg, and after a test on a monkey, THEN I would. 8o

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Just keep in mind that there's always a way to hack something.

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Not if you killed every hacker virus and skull key on the face of the earth and cyber world.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Good luck.

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Yeah. Anyone wanna help me?