RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What manga do you read?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Only Full Metal Alchemist...but I plan on more.

Rep:
Level 88
My turn to list them!
  • Love Hina
  • FMA
  • Dears
  • I know there's more but I can't remember for the life of me.
Ok, I'm done now.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Negima!
Love Hina
School Rumble
Death Note
Elfen Lied
Chobits
Fruit Basket
Bleach
The Melancoly of Haruhi Suzumiya
Mai-HiME
Someday's Dreamers
Saikano
etc...

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Only Magic Knight Rayearth... and that was some time ago. I mainly watch anime, since you havta buy manga  ;)
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I get to read My Manga for Free without buying it, local Bookstore rocks here  ^-^

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Convert to Maskology or I'll throw orphans at you!
I mainly read One Piece but I sometimes read FMA and FLCL.
Why Mario kicks ass:

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
I get to read My Manga for Free without buying it, local Bookstore rocks here  ^-^

same here  ;D (i finish reading The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Manga)

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Fullmetal Alchemist is the only one i've really read. But i have read a bit of Siyuki reload...And some blade of heaven. Also a bit of DN Angel, i only read one of the stories tho.

As for others i have read because they were there in my class i'd say there was,

Mar
Zatch Bell
and One Piece.

But out of all of them FMA is definatly the best.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
  • Black Cat
  • Bleach ( can't stand the anime )
  • Naruto
  • Zombie Powder ( Horrible but lots of gore )

i also read shonen jump which has like yugioh - naruto - one piece - hikaru no go - shaman king - stuff like even though i dont read half of it ;8
[/list]

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Beck is the only manga I've ever read. Well, other than this weird basketball one, but Beck's the only one I've ever read and liked.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I have a friend who loves Beck. I, myself never really got into it. He is all about music though, so it sort of makes sense.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I really love Tsutomu Nihei's Blame, whic hhas a really subtle story but great art (it's a wierd twisted sci-fi style). The story is interesting, even though you have to read through his novels multiple times to understand it all.
I really need to pick up more of them >.>

Ive also read and enjoyed Megatokyo, which is just funny, Kami-Kaze which is kind of cliche'd but has alot of gore and complex panels, and a volume from one of the .hack manga series (can't remember which right now)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Midori's Days
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

Are my current ones.