RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy or Zelda?

Poll

Which do you prefer final fantasy or zeda

Zelda
Final Fantasy

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
It still is  :'( Rpg,s Seem funner than Platfors or adventures
.....hi

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Sorry to burst your bubble, but "funner" isn't a word.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LotZ: LA/OoT owns all. FF is good though. But Links Awakenening/Ocarina of Time were just too good. AND FUNNER IS A WORD IN MEH DICTIONARY AND HIS AND MINE.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
Yea I'd agree But FF 12 Is really cool And I got Twilight princess And They Made Link LEFT-HANDED!!!!
.....hi

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Funner is not a word.

I I want Twilight Princess so badly!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Twilight Princess is good. It got boring for me, though..I quit before entering the Water Temple (much like my friends brother..)

I sometimes use the word "funner". That or "More fun" or "better".

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
OMFG were on the internet do u really think we care about Spelling when we
Type in LOL of U instead of you and are u shivering cause theirs 2 I's

And I agree with lavata and same thin hated traveling between Lake And zoro domain
.....hi

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Water Temple in OoT is so boring. I hate it.

Funner is not word! You use More fun.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
You mean "Funner is not A word" >.>

And I care about my spelling while on the computer and while exploring the internet. MSN chat belongs to MSn or wherever. Correct spelling should be used on forums and public places such as it. Though...I'm not the best speller, myself.  :tpg:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You mean "Funner is not A word" >.>

And I care about my spelling while on the computer and while exploring the internet. MSN chat belongs to MSn or wherever. Correct spelling should be used on forums and public places such as it. Though...I'm not the best speller, myself.  :tpg:

I totally agree! Although my spelling isn't that great either, I just double check, sometimes I leave an R out some words, oh, and my "W" key sticks. I have to press hard, I hate it.

BTW: Geno, do you have like ten computers at your service?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I have a great idea: Stay on topic.
:tinysmile:

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I have a great idea: Stay on topic.

Grand idea. I don't know why it's so easy to go stray.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
A miracle I agrre with halo And no I don't im just fast
But seriously I like FF12 better than Twilight princess
.....hi

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I just like Final Fantasy more because it tries change and does not keep everything the same with each new game that is released. There are new characters, a new story, better graphics, sometimes better gameplay, etc. They always try and change something, if not one-or-two new things. The gameplay is HARDLY ever the same and there is always a new story to follow with new characters to eet and such.

Zelda changes..it's just not al that much. Im getting tired of Ganon and the likes of them, actually.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 10:15:22 PM by Lavata »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
Still....Right Handed Link Forever ;D
.....hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That's the worst part in OoT. If not, it's the Gerudo Fortress because it's so dang gay! Also, Twilight Princess... Looks awesome. If you're poor and you have a Wii and that's all you can afford, you must buy TP (lol) no matter what. I want TP but I don't want to buy a Wii for just that. FF is good because, like Lavata said, it always has a brand new good storyline and the graphics continually get better. Ok. Zelda and FF are just awesome.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
Wheres the Koris and Geraudo In TP And i got it for GC
.....hi

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
That's the worst part in OoT. If not, it's the Gerudo Fortress because it's so dang gay! Also, Twilight Princess... Looks awesome. If you're poor and you have a Wii and that's all you can afford, you must buy TP (lol) no matter what. I want TP but I don't want to buy a Wii for just that. FF is good because, like Lavata said, it always has a brand new good storyline and the graphics continually get better. Ok. Zelda and FF are just awesome.

Twilight Princess is alwso on the Game Cube you know >.>

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

No, Bongo Bongo is. Well, he;s the hardest, the sewer thing is very boring.

I want it for my Wii.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
I liked playing Tennis with Ganondorf
.....hi

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
He is easy in every game but Link to the Past.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
e is also easy in that: I just used the rod that makes you invincible and spammed attacks on him. Then everything else was easy dodging...

Of course..I could only do this after dying a few hundred times first.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I never really tried more than once. Because my friend gave me it for SNES, but I had already had it for gba, but I still play it. I never got to him in GBA, I always got stuck in the final temple.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I think you should go ahead and make a Zelda topic as well..
This one seems to be straying a tad bit yet again. Too hard to follow through with what was  originally meant.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ok, I'll make a Zelda topic.