RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy Crankeye (With Blizzard as a spell and Dwarra as the main villain)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
lol. well, i think thatd be funny, but instead of fighting him theyd just like, push him off a cliff and walk off.

Lol! How about at the final encounter this happens...:

Dwarra: "YOU!!! Just wait!"

Dwarra walks slowly backwards.

Halo: "This is it, Dwarra. It is over. We don't have to fight this out. Just give up and come home with us."

Dwarra: "Grr... Huh? Oh no! Argh!"

Dwarra falls off the cliff. Everybody is only starring.

Arlen: "Hm... I guess I didn't see it coming."

Yossy: "That's it? No super-über-villain at the end?"

Silverline: "Let's just go home. I'm hungry."

Halo: "You don't think we should check if he's really dead, do you?"

Short moment of Silence...

Everybody: "Meh..."

Blzzard: "Hey guys! You should get me back now! Dwarra is dead, so I can come back! Guys?! Can you hear me?! But why...? Oh oh..."

Dwarra isn't dead, we can think of something what happens after that.

I think the title should be as long as possilbe. Something like:

Final Fantasy Crankeye ~ With Blizzard as a spell and Dwarra as the main villain. Of course there will be some chocobos, you can't have Final Fantasy without chocobos. And crystals! Now in the form of cubic zirconium!! Yes, get yours now for $29.99 while supplies last! But wait, there's more! Arrowone, Silverline, Yossy, FuMannchu, HaloOfTheSun, and a handful of other people you've probably never heard of, yes, all right here in this one game. Batteries not included, non toxic, and probably not fun for all ages. OH AND MOOGLES! How can you forget moogles? You can now get moogles a la mode! Just in time for the holiday season.

I ROFL'd so much.

right. so i notice blizzard hasnt posted much in this topic.

I come here once a day, what do you expect?!

BTW, I love the idea of wearing boss's and enemy's clothes/underwears to be able to use skills and summons. =D

I think Gilga should also be a summon.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OMG WHERE IS MY PART LOL!
I dun wanna be mysterious, i wan in lol!
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
We have many "very active" members here. You will be in, don't worry. It just needs to be organized. Somebody needs to make a story shell what happens in common and where the main characters go.
I will still save Yossy and become a summon. I don't want to be attacked by Dwarra directly, I would try to evade and then he may hit somebody else... -.-

I WILL SAVE YOSSY, BECOME A SUMMON AND YOU MUST WEAR MY STUPID SHIRT TO SUMMON ME, THAT'S IT! :=
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 12:17:59 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'll try during school, cuz I gots nothing better to do. :P

This is seriously one of the best ideas I've gotten to be a part of yet. ;D

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Ok, here is what I mean with a story shell.

So, after Blizzard became a summon the three heroes try to follow Dwarra's spaceship. It was flying to the east. They go over some mountains reaching a city just to see how Dwarra destroys it, because they defied him as their god. Close nearby is a small village where they take a rest and find another guy from the forums (Arlen?). Together they try to chase down Dwarra again. blablabla...

Just to know WHAT will happen during the game.

BTW, A1, I love the idea "and arrowone will get to fly a plane". That's how the heroes could actually enter the ship. They will find you before the end of the game.

OR

Somebody gets kidnapped/was already kidnapped (another forum member most probably) and in the middle of the game the heroes find you. You will fly them into the spaceship to save the forum member and he will join the party. Then you all have to escape from Dwarra so far. After that you have to figure out a REAL way how to stop Dwarra, you need a real plan. You realize that, because you were not able to do a thing in that spaceship and it wouldn't be as easy as you thought. We could add here some serious argument like:

Yossy: "Have you seen what he is able to do?! Let's forget Dwarra and just find a way home!"

Silverline: "She's right. I'm gonna go home and eat something."

Arlen: "Are you crazy?! When he's done with this world, he will most probably try to invade the Earth as well!"

Halo: "To be honest, I pretty much don't care. If he really does, we will be waiting for him."

Gilga: "I will not give up here. I will kick his ass with or without you guys."

Halo: "Hm... Well, since I don't really care, I guess I could go with you Gilga. Since I'm already here and stuff..."

Yossy: "Do what you want, I will go home."

Velton: "This is exactly the same what I was thinking."

Yossy: "Erm... you mean, you're not staying here?"

Velton: "The chocolate I am!"

Halo: "What?!"

Tsuno: "Stop acting cool. You and coolness are not compatible."

Silverline: "I think I just changed my mind. I will go there where Velton is NOT going."

Arlen: "Hahahahahahahahaha!"
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 12:42:10 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 96
...I know what it is...

Thanks though. :)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
OMG, one forum member should be brainwashed! xD

I mean, he will be on Dwarra's side all along, but after beating him, he will come to his mind.

I'l take Fu as an EXAMPLE.

Fu: "What... Where am I?"

Gilga: "What are you talking about?"

Fu: "I... I can't remember what happened... Who the f**k are you guys?"

etc.

Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
One should be like dumb

Yossy- We need an idea

take example fu

Fu- I GOT AN IDEA

yossy- what

Fu- We shold think of an idea

and liek

say Silverline- Hmm, we should spread out to find him.

Fu- But im so small, how can i possibly spread my self!

lol FU SHOUILD DRINK actually,,,
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Yes, Fu will drink and Velton is already dumb. ::)
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I didnt ream the dialouges :{
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
YAY PLANES! And sure, I like the second idea most. ;D

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Somehow I have the feeling Silverline will always be hungry... :=
Visit our website.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
ok then... here is my new idea!

I could be just a villager in some town that owns a weapom or armor shop and there could be an easy side quest to have me join.  :D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
er...right. i think you should be like, the first boss. maybe.

no, the first boss has to be a giant spider or scorpion thing.  why?  cause thats the cliche.  u can't have an rpg without a spider or scorpion for the first boss or something like that.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Oh yes, you can! But there will be a giant spider/scrorpion later in the game. If the player would be able to play the intro as well (and me as well) then it would make sense to put a giant scorpion as a boss at the end of that desert.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
o ok, as long as it shows up at some point in the game.

I still don't want to be the FIRST boss, though...but if I have to be I'll go right ahead.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
And where will Zeriab be?!
Visit our website.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Holy cheese, reading this thread is becoming hazardous to my health.  Laughing that hard, continuously, at so many stupid and hilarious comments could not be good for you...

And I think the other people in the computer lab want to kill me.

Rep:
Level 89
Holy cheese, reading this thread is becoming hazardous to my health.  Laughing that hard, continuously, at so many stupid and hilarious comments could not be good for you...

And I think the other people in the computer lab want to kill me.

holy cheese?  is that like a healing item?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lol, we're gettin better and better ideas! ;D
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 96
Well, I have been planning out some maps on paper, and I'm having some neat ideas! I planned out a sort of central hub, it would be...well, it's not one of the first plaes you reach, but you end up going back there often. It contains the links to places like the RM section. Had a neat idea about THAT too.

Scripts could be a way of making new skills for player characters.

I do resources, so maybe if I study past works (in game) and go to that section, I could "sprite" new weapons or something.

Troubleshooting would be a tips and hints sort of a deal.

The whole of he RM section would be a flat open room full of ZOMBIES. (Noob zombies, to be precise.)

The higher your level, the more aggressive they become. If they manage to latch onto you, they drain your health with questions about switches and the like.

Go up a floor and you are in the hub again. The hub is set up like a vast, symmetrical library. (I'll scan it in once I've got it just right.) On one end you have the staircase, and on the other you have the restrooms (Healing/Saving areas) If you go south, you have the exit to other areas like the Creativity Outlet and Intelligent Debate. If you go north, there is a giant pillar, with a section on either side. To the left is a door with a boss guarding it. He won't fight you if you confron him directly, but he will knock you away from the door. The door leads to the mod hut, which contains information vital to diciphering dwarra's plans.

To the right, you have the user profile section, an extensive listing of all of the users and their information. To get to the mod hut, you must find your way through here, and find a block that covers a hole in the mod hut's security. (Made because Dwarra has assigned too many mods) The block is disintegrated with L33T HAXX, which is learned after you find a book in another area of the hub.

Sound good?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Nice, nice.  Eveything so far seems 'lol'able.    I aslo like your idea, arrowone.  Myabe I can be placed in the creativity outlet somewhere since that's where I am useually most active.  ^.^'

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Oh yes, you can! But there will be a giant spider/scrorpion later in the game. If the player would be able to play the intro as well (and me as well) then it would make sense to put a giant scorpion as a boss at the end of that desert.

But I'm scared of spiders, let alone giant ones... lol
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
 I thought somebody said something megaman battle network before, so does that mean some of the enemies will be viruses... virisus (no clue how to spell that  :-[ )and will you be able to leave the net and go to another computer?
Or you need a file from a computer but it is off line, so you leave the net fix the computer, put it back on line go to dwarra's house go back into the computer and now you can get the file out of the computer you fixed... damnit my spelling is as bad as ever and my grammer makes it look like a cat wrote it.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Well, I was referring to the exploration aspects, and I kinda want to fuse those with an idea Dante had, which would be to make each board a seperate zone you could explore. I don't want it to be JUST like MMBN.

And lol at Yossy. Did you actually have a cat do that? I have two, I should try making them type some time. :D