RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
kepler 22b - Life or Gas?

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
If we were able to replace our brains with computers, then why would we want to keep the rest of our fragile selves?
Robot on robot sex wouldn't feel as good? Maybe put our brain on a usb and plug it in the space ship and keep one body on each planet. lol

Anyways, if we did find life on another planet, it would probably look like a slightly different version of what we had on earth a billion or so years ago.

I still say this:

Rep:
Level 56
Newbies here get treated like scum. -inactive-.
I don't think you understand the difference between a debate and a discussion. There hasn't been any debating in this thread, as there are no opposing viewpoints or hard evidence to support any one opinion.

And most of your questions were already discussed earlier.

first of thanks for not shooting back with a troll-ish remark...not saying names.. I do understand but I'm trying to leave the chance for a debate to be open, I mean it is a very big subject but if noone will debate or just respond with Smart Alec comments on anything that revolves around the topic or the questions I've asked then I suppose it should be moved. Thanks for being one of the few to involve yourself logically though.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
If we were able to replace our brains with computers, then why would we want to keep the rest of our fragile selves?

That's a frightening concept that I would not like to delve into. D:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I don't think you understand the difference between a debate and a discussion. There hasn't been any debating in this thread, as there are no opposing viewpoints or hard evidence to support any one opinion.

And most of your questions were already discussed earlier.

first of thanks for not shooting back with a troll-ish remark...not saying names.. I do understand but I'm trying to leave the chance for a debate to be open, I mean it is a very big subject but if noone will debate or just respond with Smart Alec comments on anything that revolves around the topic or the questions I've asked then I suppose it should be moved. Thanks for being one of the few to involve yourself logically though.
Stop doing tiny text. Highlighting your snide bullshit pisses me off. >:C