RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
patrawn gawd powers. i tink it would be fairly simple.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I need it so that there is like a small bar simular to xp sp and hp bar. exept this one is a favor bar. I want it so at the begining of game you pick a patrawn gawd and then depending on what one you select it gives you a special power and when your favor reaches 10 then you can use that power once b4 having to gain more favor. you get favor like you would expireience, killing stuf. thanks in advance and this is like really really realyl badly needee for my game. ty!!!
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Try speaking in english and maybe someone will be able to help you.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
he is talking about like in final fantasy tactics adv. when you get enough judge points you can use a guardian to attack for you. that is what your talking bout right, GilgameshRO?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
no, he means like a drive bar, except different gods give you diffferent types of power, such as the flame god would give you super inferno blaze sword attack thingie, where as a time god would give you the power to stop time and kick the crap out of enemies, etc...

ill fix it:

Quote from: Ayden
I need it so that there is a small bar similar to the xp, sp, and hp bar, except this one is a favor bar. I want it so at the begining of game you pick a patron god and then depending on what one you select it gives you a special power and when your favor reaches 10 then you can use that power once, before having to gain more favor. You get favor like you would experience, which is by killing enemies. thanks in advance because this script is essential to making my script work. Once again, thanks.