RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Basic help with script insertion

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Hello! I'm new here. Please forgive my ignorance. I will take your answers and humblily disappear into the background. :)
First script is to modify the menu system (I think). I have put it before main, and the game runs without error, but I don't see any difference in how the game is edited! Where are the new options at? Here's the beginning of the script for recognition: "#============================================================
# Custom Menu System (1-Person)
# created by: Constance
# created on: March 29, 2006
# version: 1.0
# credits: Acedent Prone, Diego, Dubealex, Catchm
# special thanks credits goes to: SephirothSpawn, couldn't have done it without you
# RMXP - Underground - The Underground Gaming Zone
#============================================================

Here's the second script. It is to modify the message window. I placed it before main and also tried replacing the "window_message" script with it but nether work. I get a "????? 'message editor'? 1 ??? SyntaxError?????"
Here's the beginning script:# ** Letter by Letter Message Window
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Slipknot (dubealex.com/asylum)
# Version 1.11
# September 8, 2006
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you!!!!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
i just now found the problem on the first script. I had loaded it incorrectly.