RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Baten Kaitos Magnus Battle Script

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
I'll get a pic soon, but this is the second post on a forum that I've ever done, so wait god damn it.

Otherwise, it is a card based battle system, in which there are "Weak, Meduium, and Strong Attacks" and all of the others are either equipment magnus; which changes your properties such as element or strength, artifact magnus; they do really fancy things at a cost to your MP value, item magnus; simple magnus that range from the evil peach boy to a rotten mattress, and special attack magnus; which drain your MP to perform special attacks.

MP increases each time you pull off a strong combo, or successfully perform an EX combo, for stringing together moves. Example:
Weak Attack, Medium Attack, Strong Attack B, Scension, Asension, Transcension= Ultimate Scension Blitz.

You also have replay combo moves in which one character can begin where the other left off. Example:
Weak Attack, Medium Attack, Strong Attack B, Scension, Asension, Transcension, Weak Attack B, Medium Attack, Strong Attack, Ghost Arrow, Wickedwing Revels, Thunder Club, Weak Attack, Medium Attack, Strong Attack, Shock Breaker= Ultimate Ascension Blitz+Ying Yang Redux+Star Breaker= Damage x5.5

Can somebody help me out.

Pics Maybe:

« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 11:19:36 AM by Blizzard »
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Html doesn't work here, use [ img ] tags instead. ;8
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
phew, thank god that isn't screen shots of your game...i'd feel so damn inferior ;8
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Well, that is what my game is going to be like if I can figure out RGSS or have someone do it for me
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF