RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Megaman Battle Network Script

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Can anyone provide me a Megaman Battle Network Script? Thanks in advance :D

Rep:
Level 89
This is a platform game script, I'm not sure if it is what you are looking for. Could use some screenies to actually see what you are talking about.

[code]
# ?

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
I think he means the battle system heres a screenie:

Note: The character can only move back,forward,up,or down one space at a time.  And you dont take turns so if you just sit there that,your screwed.
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep:
Level 89
Ok....em....I believe Sephiroth Spawn commented on a system like that. He said that they are out there but none of them is really well put together. There are quite a few bugs. So I think the best thing to do is either look around for one now (if you really want it), or just wait until someone puts together a solid script without so many flaws.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Ok, could you provide me with a script of the system? I just wanna see what it would be like.