RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Name boxes

Rep:
Level 89
... I got nothing.
I have searched all over the forums already, i just want to know how to make a name appear in a seperate box just above the dialogue box when you talk to some body.

The person who's talking, not your name.

I'm sure it needs a script and if not, just move this topic.

EDIT: I've looked through Slipknot's AMS and i can't make heads or tails out of any of it

Rep:
Level 89
Apparently you didn't look hard enough.

It can be found in Slipknot's AMS, look in the scripts database.

Slipknots AMS made no sense at all i can easily see why he didn't get it

Rep:
Level 90
Are you all stupid, its not hard to figure out. The reason why you dont get it is coz u didn't download the manual! Download the demo, there is a txt. file explaining what to do!

No..Everyone got that part.
I Hate scripting personally.

Rep:
Level 90
\na[omg noob] isnt scripting XD Thats all you have to put for it to make name boxes... :roll:
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd