RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I am thinking of making a game based on the chatotic cartoon and tcg

Poll

What genera should I make

RPG
1 (25%)
Card Game
1 (25%)
RPG with Card Game
2 (50%)
FPS
0 (0%)
Action/Adventure
0 (0%)
Action/Adventure with TCG
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: December 17, 2008, 05:23:24 AM

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Hi I am new here, I play a card game called chaotic, which if you haven't heard the most innovative tcg so far, what makes it unique from other games is the online play is free when you buy cards (unlike yugioh or magic). This is possible with a unique code on each card. Anyway I need some ideas about how I should go about making it, the first question is what genera should I have? The TCG is nice but the tv show has more info about how things happen in perim, but does not tell the entire back story. One of the more familiar faces on the chaotic game forums, who doesn't actually play the tcg wants to know more back story and wants a FPS of a common grunt for one of the 5 tribes, which brings me to my next question: What should the game be about in regards to chaotic? Also what timeline should I use? Perim's past? The first set and season, dawn of perim? the second set zenith of the hive ect.? Or should it have to do with the m'arrillian invasion, or the turning of the tides (the tribes strike back at the m'arrillians)?

I will also be posting this on the fourms of the online game.

-Mattwo

RPG seems to be winning on the Chaotic fourms making RPG with card game 2nd and card game at 4th with FPS
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 02:39:57 AM by mattwo »