RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Valcon Sky: The Reopening

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yes...I know...I stink at spellling these days.

No. I mean where you got to was the end of that demo (hence why I said that it was so short).

Thanks for playing it, tho. =D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
oh, i see. Well, i wouldnt call it "playing" per say...lol.

But yeah. I could tell you repeated people in that crowd. It was good, and i could tell what you were trying to do, but something about it seemed sorta off to me.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah...I had to repeat some people. Their isn't a great variety of people in the chipsets I have, so I (like most games) re-used people.

I'm now working on the town map...which is taking quite some time. Currently it's taken me 3 days to get to where I am now.  I know that it seems long...but it's not. The map dosn't really look good. It's only...big. Lol.

Anyway...I'll keep you all updated as I progress.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I don't know why but I want to play more... I want to find out what happens..

And this game make it look like my game was made in 3 minutes...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
town map, hm?

to make less work, divide it into districts. it could help and make it seem more like a town.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Just tried it. Wonderful intro. But why do you have FF8 music? Anyways good game. Can't wait for the full version.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks people.  I tried to make it interesting...and I guessed that it worked to some degree.

I put in FF8 music because I thought that it would fit in well with it. It had good military type music that I was looking for...which still held on a hint of fantasy.

You'll learn what happens eventually.

Thanks for downloading :D

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm spamming to make sure Blizzard's keeping up on his moderation duties.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well, I've been working on this on and off and I thought that I would share some of my newest maps with you all.

^This is one of the most recent. It is the bottom floor of the building which houses the tavern, item shop and the Inn. Yes....quite a mixture indeed =O

^ Here is the Item Shop portion of the building. There is some empty space...but not every space always has to be filled. Sure...it may look better sometimes, but other times it just makes no sense.

^Ah yes, the Inn. Well....not really. You just check-in here, the beds are upstairs.

That's basically it for now. All that's left to say is that there will be some new things implemented into the game. (EX: Certain choices effect things later, etc. Things like that.)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
new maps look KICK ASS
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thank you, Nouman. I still have to work on my exterior maps yet though...my town making abilities are not the best.

Here is a shorter demo to demonstrate some things. I just want to know what you think of 'em. This will be the last demo before I release a much, mcuh longer one after christmas. Anyway...here it is.

http://www.savefile.com/files/309323

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I think that I'll give this project a little break for now. I want to try somethign else...
Plus, I'm also playing FF XII.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

or whatever. my warning to you is that it probably will never get finished.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
And I'm also waiting for my friend...

He's great at evetning (making CMS's and such) and he said that he would help. SO.....I'm just gonna wait and see what we can do.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
oh, ok. just make sure you can still make the game on your own if he has to quit.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah, Is shall make sure of that.

We are going to work on my OTHER VS game. We both like that one better (the story. Don't worry though...I'm not giving this one up, it's just on delay.) and have ecided to screw around with that one for now.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
will the other one be using XP?

I'm spamming to make sure Blizzard's keeping up on his moderation duties.

amd I guess blizz isn't!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Nope. Lol. I don't like XP much. This new one will be using 2000.