RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hellstar ~ Update Day-Countinuing updates all day

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Ok, I've looked and looked, but I've finally have the list of scripts I'm using:

Dubealex's Advanced Message Script
Blizzards Tons of Add-Ons
Limit Break by DerVVulfman
Catterpillar Script by N/A
Crono Trigger CMS by Raziel

That's it, they're all subject to change.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Well, I have got new members and added new features on thye forums, Well check it out for yourself ^-^..]Also Great job with the Game!Great graphics

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Element_Studio/index.php?act=idx

Rep:
Level 88
ARCHERY! Hey! I don't believe it! I'm checking out the forums right now!

Rep:
Level 88
Ok! Update! I've added a short demo. http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=94797

I'd like feedeback after you've played.

Rep:
Level 88
Lol, few things.

-it's five minutes long.
-no music (this is due to the fect that my computer speakers were stolen.
-origonal menu (i'm looking shuttup)

Rep:
Level 88
Updates:

-new screenshot of your first quest, it's a forest near Iia.
-new Hale battler
-notice the two bees in that map? Those are battles. I don't want them to be rando, I feel that when I make battles events, they're more controlled, so you don't get up to the point where bosses are too hard
-I don't know if you've noticed the in-game world map I've added.

Next Update may include:

-More screenshots
-the last two battlers
-maybe the new demo may come out
-more filling in on the story

3 Weeks to the Projects/Games section, I can promise that.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
looks good  :o

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Caterpillar is by Fukuyama if you don't know who's it is. There was aother one made by Seph, but it surely has his name on it.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
And theres yours, but I can't figure out how to work it :P

Lol, I'm using Fukuyama's.

And thank you.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
You're mapping looks great, was that screen always like that or does it look better cause I have my glasses on?

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks lol. I can't believe I'm this good at my age, you'd be suprised :P

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
I believe the mode7 script is Inquisitors. Also is it finished now? Last time it just tilted the screen but didnt help with airships etc.

Rep:
Level 88
No, the script isn't finished, even with anti-lag's it won't even work. A screen comes up saying 'Script is lagging'. He is in the prosess of adding it, but I doubt he will in the next three weeks....

:donkey: !Idea!

Well, see, what I plan to do is make some sort of plane that you must buy in Iia, but you're broke. So you need to go to the "job board" looking for some jobs for money, (KH2 rip :P) once you get the money and get the plane, or whatever, you can go to Tali Forest for Hikai;s problem.

Wow, I JUST figured that out myself, sounds good.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 01:33:04 PM by keyblade_bearer »

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 88
You laugh now, but wait just wait! :P

Rep:
Level 88
Update: I made this gay-assed sig that is suposed to be an ad. But, it's screwed up.

More stuff to come.

Great job, Well, I will try the game demo, Also I am going to advertisment, Also the forums is looking great though, Also I love the game you've have done, You are such into your work, I appeal you, *Clap Clap*. Well I will try to help, Also I hopw you make a Male Charater Name "Arc" or "Archery", Who is a Great Archer, Thanks if you do.

Com.pu.ter
Ro.bot.ic

Also I cant download this because I have studies the Website link and its not very safe for me to continue, I am very sorry for this event. I hope you change the website to download this DEMO/GAMES. Please note: The Title Name is very nice, Instanst Massge me.

@echo off
:A
cls
echo /\
echo Communication to the computer
echo \/
echo By: =Insert Name=
echo /\
echo Support:
echo \/
echo User: Insert IP to computer you want to sent a massage
echo Massage: Insert any massage you want to sent
echo /\
echo Please Note: Every message require type "User" again
echo \/
set /p n=User
set /p m=Massage
net send %n%  %m%
pause
Goto A

« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 09:19:02 AM by Archery »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
demo dosen't work.  :-[
Says no files in archive.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
The Demo?Or soundtrack?

Lol, thanks Archery.

As for the demo problem, I'm gunna take it out soon anyways. It's only 5 minutes long. However., the thirty minute one is near completion. I'd say three or four days, sit tight.

Still, I want feedback on the soundtrack. I love it.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
The 5 mins demo download.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Upper post, I have guys seen our robot, I guess, Also you guys should use the self-extraction called "Install Creator", Please dont quit when i say this, because....it happens, So actually dont even get it then, I was talking about the demo, I guess i was wrong... Also I think you should make this game on a website, and I am trying to work on the website but its a bit hard in many case, Like I cant find the right host and give great websiting gaming building, Also to have a downable section to download things on....I will continue my search
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 11:36:27 PM by Archery »

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
ill give this a try also i guess, this game looks promising  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
I promise that. :P

Um, theres a five minute demo that dosen't work. Just ignore it. I'm packing it in for tonight, I hope to finiah tommorow and troubleshoot during the week. Oncxe that's done I can realease a (hopefully) thirty minute demo.

@Nouman: You don't want to play the five minte demo, trust me.

Edit: I've added the Drakfang pic. I could sware that looks like the dude from The Lasy Symphony.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 01:12:52 AM by keyblade_bearer »

I have finally finish a website, I blame "Lazy", Well here it is, With my favorite color "White" of course. Also change the title to "White" I suggestion, Well I give you the website(Sorry for any advertisment) Dont worry you guys I am going to pay for it or someone is going to pay for me....Well here the website *Clap Clap*

http://creativeview.bravehost.com/

I hope you guys like it because, I sure dont like it really but I bet your opinion on tis is great *Crowd goes YAWP*