RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[request for vx] Parasite Eve (or similar) battle script

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Just another RM Guy
    Parasite Eve-like battle system
    July 17, 2011

Summary
    I'm currently making a remake of the first two Parasite Eve games over on rpgmaker.net (http://rpgmaker.net/games/3221/) and I cant find a suitable battle system to closely match the one from the original game.  I couldn't figure out Requiem ABS for the life of me and it didn't have what I was looking for.  If you've played Parasite Eve 1 or 2 you'll know what i'm talking about.  A battle example: character initiates battle on a map, transition, character and enemy run around the battlefield until ATB charges, character enters commands when ATB full and executes them, rinse, and repeat.

Features Desired
    • Battle transition compatible
    • Usable ammunition
    • Use sprites as enemies
    [li]Have character and enemy movement w/ ATB[/li][/list]

Mockups
    Look at battles from Parasite Eve 1 and 2

What other scripts are you using?
    • Yanfly engine Zealous scripts
    • Ammo requirements/Disposable Ammo
    • Simple Storage
    • other unimportant ones

Did you search?
    Yes

Where did you search?
    • rpgmakervx.net
    • google.com
    • rmrk.net

What did you search for?
    • ABS systems (requiem abs seemed a little to complicated for my skills)
    • other kinds of sbs'
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 04:16:36 PM by Xearoth93z »

Rep:
    Level 71
    This is what I use http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33456.0.html. I never have played those games but this is a good ABS