RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kazekem: The Wind Blade

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: mangadude5760
i thought there was a small demo you had up----???

:O_o:

There was, but there was NO part of the actual game in it. Just some quickly made maps and some basic stuff. And that demo is 5 minutes long, and this one should be about an hour long, with story and everything. So, yeah! :D

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Yeah, post it!!

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
oh okay but i'll check it out when its done or when u post a link up
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Don't worry, I'm almost done with what I will kall(kall? I meant call) "kazekem demo 2".

SO BE PATIENT!  :P

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
It will frighten you, our patience.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
1. I don't get it.
2. Here's the demo with the real deal

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T9E1L3KG

It's flippin' sweet! :D

AND, when your in the overworld, you don't really have to got to many places much, so please only go where people tell you to. (because I forgot to make events everywhere that has the main guy saying "I don't have to be here right now")

Now play my game! It's awesome!

Rep:
Level 90
Something is just off about this game. I played the demo.....and yeah, you need to balance the battles somewhat. I mean 5 against 1 is hardly fair and it slows the ATB down to a crawl. I recommend making 4 the maximum amount of enemies you'll ever have to fight at one time, but not with one party memer still. And the battles...were fairly boring. Try to mix it up a little, add some features. Some that I'm doing are a magic waiting system where at the start of battles you have 0 MP and you have to 'charge' you mp to use spells, Having to attack a number of times before your physical skills are usuable. golden sun style unleashes, in game character customization, and so on. And the mapping could use a lot of work, no offense. And I don't think the characters matched thier battlers at all. But I must ask, if you have a nice looking party CMS, that shows that you have some ability, then why is the rest of the game...well, mediorcre? Sorry if I'm coming off as harsh, but I think you need the straight facts without sugarcoating. Good luck on the next demo

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
okay mangadude is a retard he is stupid sorry offt topic but he isnt getting awya with that
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
That is the meanest thing anyone has ever said to me about rpg maker in my life.

But I happen to think my maps are somewhat decent, especially because it isn't just grass and walls with monsters. It has a lot of other unnecessary random stuff put in.

The only thing I can agree with you is the battle system. The monsters  don't really have any "special skills" or anything, and basically the battles are just if you hurt the enemy with what element you are(e.g. main guy is earth, so he can't hurt earth enemies, but I don't explain that in the demo).

BUT after the first part of the game, then you can have 4 people on your team with 6 choices of characters, so I figure that's enough. I though I was being pretty creative with this game. :(

AND GETTING THOSE BATTLERS TO SLIGHTLY MATCH TO THE CHARACTERS WAS REALLY REALLY HARD!!!!

But if someone is willing to make animated battlers for me, then feel free. I can't pay you or anything, but it would be kind of nice to have battlers that look like the characters. So if someone could please do that for me, I would love you. :wink:

Rep:
Level 90
Well I can make battle sprites out of your main character charsets if you want.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
what rpg maker are you using?
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Skie fortress, that would be great.
HaloOfTheSun, I hope I used the music you made me well enough.

But one thing still bothers me: what do you guys think of my game? Skie fortress already gave me his(her) opinion, but if that's all that everyone thinks, then I guess that's it.
But I'd like to hear someone say "This game rocks!" or "This game sucks!"
explain why if you say it sucks.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I've downloaded the demo but haven't gotten around to playing it yet. Hopefully I'll have a review for you tomorrow.  :wink:
:tinysmile:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I like this game!

Sasuke <3<3<3

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Yossy
I like this game!

Sasuke <3<3<3

Huh? Your weird. that <3 looks like a weird shaped ice cream... :?

Someone else download the demo and tell me what you think. I need more people to say stuff.

Rep:
Level 91
I rate it a 8/10 this is why

Battles the animations need fine tuning
the system thing in battle gahhh it doesnt go good with the blue couler

The menu
It was a cms cool but I think you should have be able to use it at the beggining

story Great!!!

music once again great!!!

thats it

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
GOOD LUCK WITH THE GAME!!!!
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: Blackdragon
I rate it a 8/10 this is why

Battles the animations need fine tuning
the system thing in battle gahhh it doesnt go good with the blue couler

The menu
It was a cms cool but I think you should have be able to use it at the beggining

story Great!!!

music once again great!!!

thats it

I appreciate your comments on the music.  :wink:

I've played it and I give it... hmmm... an 8.5/10

I agree with blackdragon on everything but I have two more comments:

Too many monsters in battle. (Although this has been mentioned before already.)

And some of the maps seemed a little too big. Like inside houses and stuff. Or maybe that was just me?

But, overall it's really good and I look forward to playing some more!

EDIT: Oh yeah! Some of the music needs to... uh... "transition" better. I don't really know how to describe what I mean right now...  :?

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
You mean "loop"? When the music ends and starts over it sounds kinda weird. I thought that at first, but I began to just settle with it after a while. 8)

Skie fortress isn't doing anything about the battle animations or anything. :|
I'll try to get rid of that 5-on-1 battle in the beginning; I also thought it was kinda hard. :|
I'll add some special skills to the monsters, one for each. kay?

Wow. An 8.5 out of 10... That's probably the best I've ever done before with rpg maker in my life. Thank you HaloOfTheSun and Blackdragon. That was very nice.

So heres what's going to happen:
The battlers won't change until further notice.
HaloOfTheSun, shutup, I like your music and I think it loops fine.
I stopped working on the game for a few days waiting for opinions from people, but now that I'm getting good reviews, I'll start it up again. :D
And the houses are kinda big, I think, too, but I made every house the smallest size possible. Except for Sasuke, but he lives in the meeting hall, so.... :?

SO- I'm just going to keep working on the game exactly how it is.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
One thing though, the battles took me out of the story. The animations need to be better. Thats what I'm saying, but that story is cool. 7.1/10

Rep:
Level 91
I mean the battlers should be fined tune by like when you attack there is a black line that appears across the screen

Rep:
Level 97
No, I didn't mean there was a problem with the music looping. I made them with the loop in mind, so they all loop OK, but I mean, sometimes one song plays for like a second or two and then immediately switches to another song. It just seems pointless to have that one or two seconds of a song... oh I don't know, I guess I'm just being picky.  :?

Rep:
Level 90
Ok, I'll get to work on those battlesets today, I assuming that the weapons the FE battle characters are using are the character's weapons?

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Yes, the characters have the weapons they would use in the game.

So-
Slash: 2 Daggers
Sasuke: Some glove-punchy thing
Gran: (I don't even know a "force" is.) some other punchy thing
Clevin: A big sword
Grutath: A big ax
Kodav: 2 axes
Joseki: A chain sword(like a one-part sword-chuck)

If you could do that for me, that would be great.
All I need is a standing pose, and an attacking pose for each character.
Thanx in advance. :D I will give credit to you. :D

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Whoa, neat.  I can't wait to see the new battlers.

But... Dragonmagna, you'd have to change your sig  :^^: