RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Arrow's Spriting Resource Series

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I've been making tools for spriting lately, just to make my life a bit easier, and I thought I would share! Snytime I make a new "tool" I'll post it here.

This first one is an easy way to edit tiles. What it is is a blank tile with an extensive pallette next to it, seperated by a solid line. This makes tile editing MUCH easier, as you can grab any of the colors without having to try and guess what your numbers were again, or how much you need to change the saturation or hue to make a good increase or decrease in shade.This one in particular uses colors from Mega Man X sprites. I like them bcause they're a little paler and a little bit easier on the eyes. Tell me what you think, and if you've got an idea, tell me about that too!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Thanks, man!