RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
3 things I need

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
RMRK Junior
I need something where I can link maps together like like one map connects to another
I need something to make talent trees
and a quest system such as kill [x] amount of mobs or collect [x] amount of [y].

Rep:
Level 84
Have you ever heard of Google?

Edit: What is a talent tree?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 02:46:55 AM by DarkCodeZero »

Rep:
Level 73
Impossibre!
Participant - GIAW 11
WOW! You know, if you go to the link right beneath the "Resources" one you clicked on, you can find the "Scripts Database." I would suggest perusing that first. I know for a fact that there are some map-related scripts in there.

Wtf is a talent tree? I don't know if you're new here or something, but I found out that people here like descriptions of things. They also like it when the person requesting actually tries to find what they need before requesting it.

Just a hint of advice, I evented a battle system, stealth system, pressure switch, and lots of other things. You can easily event a "quest system" using conditional branches and switches and whatnot. A variable or two also might be useful for collecting things or killing a specific number of stuff.

In summary: Try stuff for yourself before asking for them.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Well, what do you need them for? There are scripts for ALL of those things in VX, and I'm confident that somewhere out there you'll find them for XP. 2k/3, you'll have to do it yourself.
You're on a forum, use it.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know