RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Assassin: Full Body

Rep:
Level 89
Medevil™ Studios

Name: Assassin
Type: Cartoon
Creator: Medevil Studios (me)
File: .png
Software Needed: Photoshop, GIMP, paint.net, or other photoeditor.
YOU WILL NEED ONE TO RESIZE THE IMAGE!!

Terms of Use

Feel free to use this in your Free Computer Game. Credit must be given to Medevil Studios!

© Assassin, 2010 Medevil Studios. All rights reserved. Medevil Studios™ 2009-2010.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
It looks really nice, but something about his neck is bugging me... Does anyone else see what I mean, or am I just nitpicking?
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
It looks really nice, but something about his neck is bugging me... Does anyone else see what I mean, or am I just nitpicking?

His Adam's Apple is concave and not convex. :o
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 89

Not nitpicking...someone told me they did not like it cause his eyes look anime...now that's nitpicking.

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
looks nice
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 89
looks nice

Thank you I plan on having more to go with him later:

1) Character set(s)
2) Different standing positions (5)
3) Face Sets (about 10 or 15)

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
getting a sorta assassins creed 2 vibe from his clothes and the fact that he's an assassin.

Rep:
Level 89
getting a sorta assassins creed 2 vibe from his clothes and the fact that he's an assassin.

Well I would wear the clothes in AC I or II before the ones on my assassin. And no this is not for any project. I am just making it to make it.