RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Auron?

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I was editing a sprite in photoshop to make Auron, and this is what I came up with before I kinda messed it up..
Feel free to use it if you think it looks enough like him.
I will be posting some more FF characters I'm currently editing for anyone to use.
Be patient :P
This is just an idea of what they will kind of look like.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 10:51:26 PM by SirAnthony »
Crystals of Corruption - currently in progress.

Rep:
Level 88
That actually looks pretty good. Nice job on the edit. Although a VX Auron is gonna look a bit odd no matter what.  ;)

Rep:
Level 84
looks pretty close! thought of him too when I saw those parts on the famitsu chibi maker :)

looks pretty close! thought of him too when I saw those parts on the famitsu chibi maker :)

That hair and all, how can you not :P
Although for the rest I'm not gonna edit them, just going to do them from scratch.

I decided to make it from scratch, and this is what I have come up with (so far).
What do you think? Better or worse?

Rep:
Level 87
First, never upload it as a JPG. Its very hard to critique and makes it absolutely useless.

First, never upload it as a JPG. Its very hard to critique and makes it absolutely useless.

Is this one any better?
And thank you for the advice.

Rep:
Level 87
Still looks blurry from zoom. Did you use the JPG image then saved it into a PNG? :\

Still looks blurry from zoom. Did you use the JPG image then saved it into a PNG? :\

No, I had the original image and saved that as PNG, maybe I did something wrong, I only just started learning how to use photoshop, so I'm not up-to-scratch.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Save for web, then save as PNG

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
save for web saves as gif or jpeg.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Um, it also saves as PNG, SWF, and SVG.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
gif, jpeg, png, bmp apparently. My bad.

Maybe this is better, just posting the whole charset, with the one edited sprite :)