RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Assorted tilesets of Dertt

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
That's right. I've assembled several original tilesets and massively improved upon a few preexistent ones, and I feel the general public should have access to them for use in their projects (you have to credit me for certain ones).

Edit: Yes, I know tinypic resized some of them, but I don't have time to post the full versions right now, so just pick out what you like and come back for it later.

Spoiler for tilesets and autotiles:

Church of Darkness with library. Requires credit.
Recoloured carpet autotile:

Lost/buried city.
Autotile:

Requires credit if used with autotile.

Improved castle interior.

Memorial garden. Credit if you'd like.

Royal infirmary, complete with medieval tests, medicines, and surgical tools. Requires credit.

Surrealist/dreamlike tileset. Credit me on this and let me see what you've done with it, because I'm curious as to how people would use this.

Improved castle town exterior.
Special decorative flowers:

Extensive modern city.

Horror train. Credit required due to pixel-by-pixel edits.

Attached: Ultimate church exterior, courtyard and forest. Requires credit.

K enjoy.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 02:08:44 AM by Dertt »

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Very nice. There are some that got shrink from there original size (excluding attached one) so they won't fit in XP (if I recall)

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Edit: Yes, I know tinypic resized some of them, but I don't have time to post the full versions right now, so just pick out what you like and come back for it later.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Okay no problems here.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Are they all made by you? Some, like the modern city, look kind of familiar, so are there people we should credit if we use them?

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
The modern city is mainly a compilation of elements from about ten different sets by Zanyzora, with minor edits. So if anyone should be credited for it, it's her. It doesn't matter whether or not you mention that I assembled it using her tiles.
I'm not sure who originally made the train.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
K here they are.

And as a bonus, two screenshots of the modern tilesets in action: