RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Script Request: +/- HP/MP States (and allow for % amounts)

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
I need a script made that allows states to increase or decrease max hp and/or mp. preferably one that can be controlled using a tag in the state's note, something such as <state hp +10%>, or something similar.

Additionally, I'm also looking either for a script, or if it can be done without a script, a way to EITHER modify available combat commands either through an event, or with the addition of a state.
example: you're making a challenging encounter and you want it to be impossible for the player to defend nonstop.
If it's a script that would need to be made, and if someone would want to do it, it'd be useful to be able to control the number of turns in which an action is unavailable, and/or add a cooldown (recharge) to that action.

Rep:
Level 82
Requests should be made in the Requests sub forum, not the database. This will probably get moved there.

Anyway, have you tried looking in the script database? There is actually a requirement to do so before making request threads.

2nd request: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,41079.0.html

It might not include the command actions, but this is the thread you would ask for such an add-on to be made if not.

As for the first, I'm pretty sure I've seen a script that can let you set up states that affects those stats, but I can't remember where. Have a look through the script database, though, it might be in there.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,31844.0.html
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
lmfao, yeah, my bad, I was browsing through scripts and when I didn't see anything, I just requested it. forgot to jump forums. if someone could move this, that'd be awesome.

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
Found the second one, just need to get the First one now.

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
Anyone interested in this?