RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] Battle Message window size reduction and custom battle end animation.

Rep:
Level 84
Battle message window size reduction & battle end animation
Nov/28/2009

Summary
What I want this script for RPG Maker VX to do is to be able to choose how big the battle message window is. For example to normal battle message window shows between 3 & 4 lines of text during battle, what I want to be able to do is show only about 2 to 3 lines of text and have the window to have the right size for it.
Another thing I want to be able to do is to play a custom animation in the battle message window when someone wins a fight.

The screen shots will help you understand much better what I'm talking about...

Features Desired
  • To be able to choose the size of the battle message window.
  • The ability to play a custom battle animation inside the battle message window when winning a fight.

Mockups

This first screen shots is the battle system I am using now. As you can see the window is MUCH too big and will often cover the top part of the enemies during battle. To compensate for that Changing the size of this window would be perfect.

This is the battle system My team and I are trying to imitate. As seen in this battle system the battle message window is small enough to show 2 lines of text. Also as you may also see the "You Win!" text in the window is actually a animation played once someone wins a battle.

Games its been in
  • EarthBound Zero
  • EarthBound
  • Mother 3/EarthBound 2

Did you search?
Yes

Where did you search?
  • HBGames.ord Rpgmaker forums.
  • RPGmakervx.net forums.
  • This forum.

What did you search for?
  • Battle message window.