RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Akatsuki Cloak

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hey I was wondering if someone could edit this template:

and put the akatsuki cloak on it. For those who dont know what the cloak looks like heres a picture:

I would like the cloack done up please and if possible make it come up to just below the eyes. Also I need to be exactly on the template because im using the Visual Equipt script.

thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:07:40 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 87
I'm taking this up for you.

Does this look good to you? [It's all I got so far, just wanted your opinion.]

It's kinda hard for me to get the collar under the eyes XP

look perfect thanks yeah im not to worried about it being up to the eyes but yeah spot on thanks

are you still doing the request?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
It's not done? I had though perhaps Red PM'd them too you after he had shown you the one. I'll work on it if it's no problem. I'll get it to you tomorrow perhaps. I've got a lot going on today.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 06:30:09 PM by Prince Grafikal006 »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
=o i lied. found time.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 06:30:32 PM by Prince Grafikal006 »

Rep:
Level 84
???Ž?? ?_ƒí?????
can you do Sasuke character ????????       :terra:
----------------->->Bad English<-<----------------

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Not the place to ask.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Those look great, grafikal. I'm moving it to th database.