RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Mega man-ish Battlers and Sprites

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
What was said to the rose to make it unfold?
Well, I'm making some custom battlers and sprites for my nephew, which were requested to look similar to mega man.  If you can find a use for them, feel free to use them.  I tried my best to make them cohesive with the default RMXP sprite sets.  If you want to credit me, it would be much appreciated.  Enjoy!

The other sprites will be done at a later time.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:53:09 PM by modern algebra »
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes...
Romans 1:16a

And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved...
Joel 2:32a

The Project - Webcomic/webmanga community
Silva Mundus - My webcomic

Rep:
Level 88
I don't get it... Why has nobody posted here? These battlers are amazing!

But they don't look anything like the default RTP... They're better! (Although doing so isn't that hard ;D)

But they don't look anything like the default RTP... They're better! (Although doing so isn't that hard ;D)
Thanks!  I appreciate that.  Hopefully someone will be able to put them to use.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes...

And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
They look completely different from the RTP but I think they could easily go in with them.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
nice they look cool, i like the last one =)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member

Maybe because he/she posted them only 30 minutes before your post  ;D

I like them a lot. They are a little too modern for my game unfortunately. The face of the last one is amazing. Looks very cool. Great work.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 06:07:25 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 87
those are amazing XD
great job

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
Nice job, although the swords look a bit like light sabers
the char set is pwnsome!
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Thanks, everyone!  I appreciate the encouraging comments.

Yeah, they are pretty reminiscent of light sabers, although that was somewhat intentional, per my nephew's request.  His character designs called for something similar to light sabers.   :)

They are ... a little too modern for my game unfortunately.
Well, thanks for the compliment anyhow.  I can understand since the RTP doesn't seem to cater much to futuristic games.  The problem my nephew will face is that his characters will be modern-looking, but they will be stuck in a medieval fantasy world.   ;D
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 10:30:03 PM by Syreth »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I like them a lot. They are very RTP (which is a good thing because most people use that type of graphic), but a little too modern for my game unfortunately. The face of the last one is amazing. Looks very cool. Great work.
Too modern? But you're modern_algebra! :V Also, this is in the future. XD I wonder why people are saying it's so "modern" then :P

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
Yeah, they are pretty reminiscent of light sabers, although that was somewhat intentional, per my nephew's request.  His character designs called for something similar to light sabers.   :)

Zet Technology, from the Megaman X Series, some Megaman Fans belive that the Zet Sabres are a rip off from Light Sabres, some think in reverse, it dosen't matter, i really like them, finaly someone who made basic Reploid Sprites for RPG Maker XP, i can defently use these

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Convert to Maskology or I'll throw orphans at you!
Wow, these are great, I love the character set you made! ;D
Why Mario kicks ass:

i can defently use these

That's awesome that you can put them to use!  :3

Here's a couple more sprite sets.  Hopefully the remaining ones will be completed soon.

Rep:
Level 87
i don't know which i like better... the sprites or the battlers XD

both are really nice though. And i really like the idea!

Rep:
Level 87
Pretty cool work. I like them.  :D