RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Signature And Avatar Rating

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
9/10 pacmannnnnnnnnn

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
7/10
The same image is in both, or it'd be higher 'cause that shit looks slick.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
HAPPY NOW

also 8/10 cuz smirk made

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well made, centered nicely and the color accents are cool... but I have no idea who they are. :D 9/10!

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
8.5/10

It made me laugh, but I have no idea what it is, and it's... a little emptyish.

EDIT: WAAAAAAT! Your Avatar just changed. Now is says DONG! Or GONG! Or something.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Looks nice, 8/10

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
7/10. Not a big fan of FF8 as I used to be, but it looks pretty good.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
8/10 pretty cool

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
I'm gonna say 9.87/10, just cause it's really cool. Don't really know if it's from something, but it's cool.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
...you don't know who Squall is?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Whatever....

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
7/10
Would fuck again

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
10/10.
Need I elaborate?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Av: 6/10 Creepy, but intriguing. Why does Pacman have blood splattered on his face if ghosts have no blood??
Sig: 7/10. Kind of average I guess.

Yeah the fonts in mine aren't right, but wutev.

Gracies New Favorite
Rep:
Level 63
I decided I would post, since I'm curious of how well I did on my signature. Not my avatar, that's not done yet, so please don't rate it. This is the first time I've really used photoshop, and I'd like to know how well I've done :) Thanks!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
7/10. I'm not really sure about what's on the border there, but it feels out of place. The wolf is distractingly blurry, while the name seems almost too sharp in comparison. All in all, it's not bad per se, but it could definitely be better too. I'll give you an extra +1 though because it's your first time and much better than what most people put out while testing out Photoshop for a trial run.

Gracies New Favorite
Rep:
Level 63
I was trying to blur the wolf so he didn't stick out too much... maybe I had the adverse effect blurring a bit too much then. The border doesn't really say anything or have anything on it, it't just a border. And do you think I should have blurred the name a little bit to make it flow a bit better? I didn't think blurring it would have been a good idea... Thanks for the decent rating, seeing as how it was my first time :) Hopefully I'll continue to improve upon it!  :blizj:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
7/10. The Avatar doesn't fit and I think wolves are cheesy.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
8/10

Pretty colors but it's OLD
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
10/10 because this:

Spoiler for the cutest:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Yours make you seem sad and lonely !
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Yours make you seem nonexistent !

Rep:
Level 63
De Faalboot - The Failboat
I like the style, but they are both the same person (or am i wrong?)

It's really original though :D (you made it yourself, right?)

9/10
~~De Faalboot

Biggest of them all

~Silmar's Shadow~
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44500.0.html

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
The art's pretty good, but the avatar doesn't fit. And your sig is just text. And I don't care for even amounts of tildes preceding text. So 6.5/10?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
10/10 becuase i finnaly started watching that show