RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Duel Moon

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
The Story Line:
The legends surrounding the past have never truly been quite clear about what happened 500 years ago. Some say the second moon rising brought these monsters others say the monsters brought the second moon but both of them agree that a group of men more evil then all others led them. The battle had raged for 30 years before mankind decided to use "Weapon" most were still against the use, but something had to be done. "Weapon" was...... well no one alive now knows what "Weapon" was.  All we know is that it was used to try and kill all the monsters. It succeeded but it also almost destroyed the world, after the use, it was destroyed never to be used again but 13 blueprints were made incase the first didnt work. After its use the blue prints diapeared. As of yet none have been found but many people are searching because slowly, but shirley, every night the outline of a second moon becomes clearer and clearer. Now you must choose to search out these  blue prints and build it or destroy them for good. Plus other stuff I dont wanna realese yet.

Main Character:

Jobe Kilgarn
Jobe is your basic character, wakes up in a cell cant remember what he did BlahBlahBlah. He's pretty basic but it is my first game and I will do better with my other character.

New feautures:
Choose betwen Angel Hunter, Death Dealer, Deamon from hell or Demon Slayer, Holy Fist, Spear of Heaven for heaven.
Take missions from the devil or God.
Take over the world or save it.
Enter into the Colosium and prove you are the best.
Using the ATB Script for fights.

Screenshots:

Rep:
Level 90
Sounds good ^_^

Yes, now make it. I demand you do so.

Its already in production.

Sounds very interesting except the splitting up of the peices part. The backstory, moon, and monster aspects are all really good though. I just don't like the splitting up part because everytime I think about it, if someone never wanted something to be used they wouldn't split it up, they would simply destroy it. Unless of course you make a reason why it was split up and not destroyed. Another option to make you game more original is perhaps a search for 13 bluprints, or and kind of relevent information to rebuild the weapon. That's only my opinion though, and countless games use the commercial (split up) plot for their games. So who knows. I'll be watching this topic for a demo though!!!

*No longer relevant*

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hmmm, seems like a nice game, keep it up! :D

Lol, just ask around for help like that.
People are usually nice unless they hate newbs, but there aren't that many people.

Just ask someone or refer to the tutorial section.

*No longer relevant*

Rep:
Level 90
I have a suggestion to make heh, well how Big Billy here said 13 blueprints, well the weapon was so powerful it almost deystroyed the world which is why there could be alot of sea, and the weapon could've also destroyed itself, so it only makes sense... lol.
I am willing to make some music for ya, just let me know what you need and if you have Yahoo, or MSN messanger, then it would be easier getting the songs to ya.

*Bump* Sorry to bump but added new info

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
just post added new info in a post without the word bump then you dont have to apologise :)

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
It's your topic, there's nothing wrong with bumping here. (Unless you're bumping for no reason, and it's still on page 1).
:tinysmile:

well thank you both for explaning that but why i really post was for feedback on my new features

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Well, while you're at it, post some screenshots. I'll give you some more time to do so since you're not very active..
:tinysmile:

um.... well i will but a........ god this will sound dumb but........ i dont know how to make a screen shot. :oops:

Rep:
Level 89
When you're in the game, press the prt scr button. Then go to Idraw
or paint and paste it on there. I think that's how you do it.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

*New Info Added*
Also looking for people to make resources.