RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Shit!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You know the game i was making on us.
I gotta restart cuz i mistakely deleted it thinking it was another project, now it's not even in the Recycling Bin.
So i gotta restart for sure.

But i was thinking for your advise.
Which Maker should i use?

And i need about as many ppl as possible because some of you wanna be in the game and some don't
So if you want, sign up and i'll add you in my game.
The more the merrier.
And Mods Make a poll on which Maker to use.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Nightwolf
You know the game i was making on us.
I gotta restart cuz i mistakely deleted it thinking it was another project, now it's not even in the Recycling Bin.
So i gotta restart for sure.

But i was thinking for your advise.
Which Maker should i use?

And i need about as many ppl as possible because some of you wanna be in the game and some don't
So if you want, sign up and i'll add you in my game.
The more the merrier.
And Mods Make a poll on which Maker to use.

I know how you feel.  :cry:
The best project I ever made, well, I was about to release a demo, and right after I finished it, my computer just turned off for no reason. And when I turned it back on, RMXP said :Error! You can no longer do anything to your game.

The closest thing to bring it back was to do some random thing, which allowed me to keep the game, but the database was the same RTP one.
And if I could do the 60+ custom animations, scripts, windoskins, common events, hero stats, items and all that sh*t all over again in the exact same order I did it the first time, then the game would work perfect;y. However, I still could not edit anything, so even if I had done all that, I couldn't make more of my game. I think I'm spamming now, but sorry. Just saying I know how you feel, good luck with remaking it. :wink:

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 90
You dont need to be a mod to make a poll  :?
Also use XP and I wanna be in it  :wink:

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
if i were you i'd used rpg maker xp...it has the most options and you can add new features to your game with scripts....I WANNA BE IN IT !!! LOL
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thanks guys,
The players I have found who want to join(whover doens't too will0\)
are:-
Thatsmypie
Dragonmagna
Kaigen20

And sorry, i keep forgetting that polls should be only asked in spam! :^^:
Arlen is hot.

how bout a system restore? just go to the start button then go to help and support and type in system restore. i remember my speakers quit doin somethin and didnt work so i did a system restore and it worked so if you do it the day you deleted it, or a day before, you should have it back, i hope that helps
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

oh woah my comp just did 2 posts so im editing this one, I WANNA BE IN IT!!!!
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No prob Dilly day, you're in but you gotta accept even if you got and enemy role.
And err....thx for the help but meh, i'll do it on XP!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
Nightwolf, do you have MSN? I got a proposition for ya! If not PM me.

sweet! im in lol!!! yes!! oh, and goodluck on the game!
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

Rep:
Level 90
~
Good luck on the game Nightwolf.

Also I'd love to be in... heres a recent Face Makerish DeathTrooper (his armor is supposed to be black and red though, I forgot to do that @_@)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I definately say XP. It's the shizm shazm.

Seriously can I be in the game as a jester or village idoit or something. That would also be the shizm shazm.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
If its not XP, I'll KILL YOU.

i think everyone is agreeing with rpg maker xp! lol...well it is the best lol
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

Rep:
Level 91
RMXP is a good maker to go with as its very flexible and easy to use

Quote from: Soul
RMXP is a good maker to go with as its very flexible and easy to use

you got that right lol
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
BTW where is Nightwolf?

i guess he read our opinions and maybe he is doin what we told him...isn't makin a new game ???
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....