RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
common events

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
this is a dumb question i know, but as far as i am in my game creation i have not needed common events, this is mostly because i dont know what they are why they are and what they do. please could someone quote a need for common events and tell me how to use them. cheers :oops:

Rep:
Level 91
common events are normal events
their usage is limited like every other normal event, their uses:
a. making an entire event or a part of an event that you will use more than once, by doing that you won't need to copy paste the event over and over, instead you'll just need to call the common event.
b. being linked from skills and items , thus making special things happen when a skill or an item are used.
holy shit my sig was big!