RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
CoC Title Screen

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Just made the Title screen for my first game, but I have only just started using photoshop, so I'm not amazing.
What are your thoughts on this screen and I would appreciate any advice you could give.
Crystals of Corruption - currently in progress.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I actually really like the simplicity of it, but one thing you might consider doing is crafting an actual logo. The text looks fine, but using a logo would add that extra professional tone to it. Good job though~

Thank you, now I just need a logo :P
I was thinking of editing it, but if I put anymore I think it will just look like a mess

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
might I suggest finding a color scheme to stick with?
it almost looks like you just used whatever you randomly selected, as far as colors go.

the characters also seem just randomly spaced around the screen, try making them bigger, and perhaps overlapping, or all being in that dark area of the screen.

next, perhaps the title screen should have something to do with the name of the game, or perhaps a location, or something to do with the story, other than spoilers of the main villians?

Lastly, I agree with Holk, an actual logo should take the center of the screen.

in the end it really comes down to what you think looks good.  you don't need to be terribly good at Photoshop to make a halfway decent title screen, and it looks like this one is on its way there.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

might I suggest finding a color scheme to stick with?
it almost looks like you just used whatever you randomly selected, as far as colors go.

the characters also seem just randomly spaced around the screen, try making them bigger, and perhaps overlapping, or all being in that dark area of the screen.

next, perhaps the title screen should have something to do with the name of the game, or perhaps a location, or something to do with the story, other than spoilers of the main villians?

Lastly, I agree with Holk, an actual logo should take the center of the screen.

in the end it really comes down to what you think looks good.  you don't need to be terribly good at Photoshop to make a halfway decent title screen, and it looks like this one is on its way there.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind. :)