RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Could someone help me with a puzzle?

Rep:
Level 87
I'm trying to make a puzzle that is a 4x4 grid of on and off buttons. When one button is pressed down, the ones around it either pop up or push down. The puzzle is complete when all the buttons are pressed down.

How can I go about doing this? A detailed explanation would be appreciated.

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
I could make one later.
Working on world of sorrow again.

Rep:
Level 87
Hopefully you can do that soon or someone else.  ::)

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
hmm......i know, I'll put a picture in a moment

Rep:
Level 89
srry for double post

Hope this help.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 07:13:50 AM by AlienSoldier »

Rep:
Level 87
They're too small to see.  :o

Rep:
Level 89
hmm.......let me fix it

EDIT: Ok done...

oh forgot, for the ones that will be ON, you must put on the teleport event to the map where the puzzle is a Switch Operation and turn on the ones that you want (like Switch02, Switch08, Switch09, Switch12)...and for the second picture of the tutorial, put Touched by Hero instead of Action Key.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 07:22:01 AM by AlienSoldier »

Rep:
Level 89
agani for double post, srry

K.....that should fix it, hope you can understand it.......now I will go to bed.