RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Small question on intros.

Rep:
Level 87
All i want is black backgrounds with the minor credits

i.e. Produced By Alexander D. ***** (not gonna give out my last name)Then the title etc...

Halp.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I think this is how it can be done.

First, go to this topic and use this script http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,8605.0.html
Do what the script says and make the map and stuff. On the map, make it completely blank and put a Auto-start event that displays an image and then goes to the title. I'm not completelysure if this will work, but logic says it should :P

Rep:
Level 87
What I did was show pictures....

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
view the attached...its my game demo see the start and after you press new game,

is this what you wanted?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun