RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dummies/begginers tutorial

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hi, complete newb, have the most basic game every made, (lol) need some kind of massive tutorial telling me loads of cool things that make the games good. some of you guys have made sum pretty smart games. i am most struggling with switches. help me please... ;8

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Check out Constance's Tutorial in the database, that one looked good for beginners.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
cool, nice 1. there ne more out there?

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
http://hbgames.org/ccoa/index.htm

As much as it is done anyway.  :tpg:

However you should learn stuff yourself too.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club