RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I exist!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
yes i do.

http://www.d-rad.net

we have our own domain name. but for now there will be very few resources cause it takes a while to re upload all my stuff. anyways enjoy.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Sounds cool, I suppose.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
those google ads are anoying me, you cant click back but i got over $100 so far. lol but it looks like your site is comming alone Declan

Quote from: gongo3090
those google ads are anoying me, you cant click back but i got over $100 so far. lol but it looks like your site is comming alone Declan

how the hell did you get 100 dollars in like 2 weeks!?
all month ive made like 10 dollars. anyways back on topic. im glad I got all this possitive feed back thx

Rep:
Level 91
i got it by telling ever one at my school and they did. lol you should do that.

Rep:
Level 91
congratz, man  :D
just, fix those spelling mistakes X_X

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
Looking good cloudmaster  :D
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Quote from: gongo3090
i got it by telling ever one at my school and they did. lol you should do that.

i may but they clicks only count if the OS is windows ME or higher. S\and all they got at my skool is NT. So i am scrued. they MIGHT accept mac comps but im not sure. wut os were you using?

Rep:
Level 91
sorry, wrong... google adds count the clicks by IP addresses that click, so u could click 100 times from 1 pc in the same day and it would only count as 1 click. Yet if it was a school and 100 people clicked once on different p,cs within the school it would still count as 1 click because the school is 1 ip address, so it would need to be one click from every different internet connection.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
Go suck a lemon! lol

Quote from: thebodge
sorry, wrong... google adds count the clicks by IP addresses that click, so u could click 100 times from 1 pc in the same day and it would only count as 1 click. Yet if it was a school and 100 people clicked once on different p,cs within the school it would still count as 1 click because the school is 1 ip address, so it would need to be one click from every different internet connection.

actually in some skools(like mine) each comp has a different ip adress. and when i was at friens house i clicked the ads 9 time, and when i checked them on my account it sed it hade 9 instead of 0.

Rep:
Level 91
well all the comp at school are macs and e used them, but they also did it at there home.

ah so macs do count. joe told me they might, but now ive confirmed it. thx.

Okay I'm not double posting im just updating.

Update 1

first off i have a new layout and i updated ton of resources and all that other stuff.

Update 2

my forums are getting a forums skin to match the main site so look forward to it. also the forums are dying and we need new members so i implore you to join and post a whole bunch

Notice

The ads on my site are not being clicked wich is reducing the amount of money i get per click, so please click on the ads to make them of higher value

other than that im just re advertising.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Adsense doesn't care what OS the clicker is using.

I doubt every single PC in a school (usually at least over a hundred) has it's own individual connection. Either through Cable or more likely some kinds of DSL it's almost technically impossible to get that many connections in one place..

I don't see google ads, so meh.

Being totally honest it looked better than I was expecting, but there are still people around here that remember the whole dupe account / nearly getting banned fiasco with you.
bringing sexy back

im aware of that u didnt need to remind me, and also i dont think many ppl care too much about that anymore. but yeah thx for the comments.

okay updates!!! check out the main site, i got a whole bunch of sweet stuff there. Als to answer your question on the google ads not showing up Silverline, it is because you do not have java script enabled and also most likely cuz you are using fire fox which blocks javascript by default

okay, site updated again, it took me like 10 tries to get the part i added to work so i would like it if you checked it out.

Rep:
Level 91
hey cloud master, u need to update your sig, it still links to your old place.  :(

oh crap, well.. i was gonna make a new one anyways, meh thx for telling me, and to other pll pls join my site.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
i will join it soon
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

well thats good to know, you seem like a very active person, hope to have you aboard.

Quote from: thebodge
hey cloud master, u need to update your sig, it still links to your old place.  :(

tis changed. i like it.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
umm wha thas happened to d-rad.net? it is not working an more
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
I like the idea where you can let banned members post somewhere. All in all, a good site. But I'm not going to visit it regualarly.