RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hi

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hello all my name is Joe and I really want to get into make games.I have a story its called Final Fantasy 8 The Second Sorcerres War.It was an Rp from another site I wanna make into a game I need a team.I'm in to guitar and I want to do this as a side thing.I'm in a metal band to.

-Joe-

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Hello, Joe.

Welcome to Crankeye's.  8)
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Hi Joe

The Quick Search button at the top right is always a good place to look for what you might need. Also search around and look at things. Hope you enjoy making your game

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Hey buddy!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Welcome to the forums.
:tinysmile: