RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Xbox 360, what do I buy?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Okay, I've been saving for months now, and the time has finally come for me to make the big purchase. The thing is, I can't tell which of Microsoft's fucking bundle packs I need to buy.

Xbox owners: Help.

I just want one that will work relatively well and can play backwards compatible. I know I at least need the hardrive for that. I dont neccesarily need their "get free games with it" BS, I just want it to be worth my 400 dollars.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Xbox 360 Pro for $350 is what I'd suggest, though if you have the extra 100 bucks the Xbox 360 Elite is another option. Basically the only difference is that the Elite is black, and comes with a 120gb hard drive in lieu of 20gb.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Xbox 360 Pro for $350 is what I'd suggest, though if you have the extra 100 bucks the Xbox 360 Elite is another option. Basically the only difference is that the Elite is black, and comes with a 120gb hard drive in lieu of 20gb.

I thought the elite had more problems than the Pro?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
damn you rich people i can only get the core/arcade, but both of those versions work ok i guess =/ they both have problems, well they all do really but i think the elite has a longer warranty so at least if it dose break you can get it back.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
damn you rich people i can only get the core/arcade, but both of those versions work ok i guess =/ they both have problems, well they all do really but i think the elite has a longer warranty so at least if it dose break you can get it back.

Ya, seriously, how does Arrow get 400$ to spend on a 360?

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Well, Arrow..if you want the whole package.

Get the bundle with the headset, harddrive, cords, etc...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

The head set is 60$ to buy in a store, and if you really want it, I agree with him...

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

The head set is 60$ to buy in a store, and if you really want it, I agree with him...

LOLWUT
Where the hell do you shop, every store in Texas sells the wired for $15 and the wireless for $40.
Also the elite doesnt have any more problems than the pro/core. In fact, it doesn't Red Ring as often, (although my pro has never red ringed.)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

LOLWUT
Where the hell do you shop, every store in Texas sells the wired for $15 and the wireless for $40.
Also the elite doesnt have any more problems than the pro/core. In fact, it doesn't Red Ring as often, (although my pro has never red ringed.)

Target, Sir.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
and can play backwards compatible.

All of them can, you just need to put in a game on the compatible list while on Xbox live and it will DL the whole list for you. :3

Oh and PS. I have a CORE and it hasn't asploded in red rings with me.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

All of them can, you just need to put in a game on the compatible list while on Xbox live and it will DL the whole list for you. :3

A friend of mine has a Core and it hasn't either, but that doesn't mean it wont, you know.  :P

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer

A friend of mine has a Core and it hasn't either, but that doesn't mean it wont, you know.  :P

You're seeming to be sort of an Elitist asshole over the 360. Really, not every single 360 on the planet is just going to break down. Go back to manhandling your Wii.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I've had four of my 360s break down so I can't argue on your side, Amelie. But I thought the Core couldn't play backwards-compatible because of the lack of a hard drive?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

You're seeming to be sort of an Elitist asshole over the 360. Really, not every single 360 on the planet is just going to break down. Go back to manhandling your Wii.

I was just saying...I wasn't trying to bash the 360.

Rep:
Level 98
I wasn't stupid and bought a Harddrive.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
ITS TURNED ON AND ITS PRETTY OMG FASFDS LOCKED BECAUSE TOPIC MEANS NOTHING NAO